Mixxer run this bitch while im gone, you have the talent man!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mixxer.. run this fucking site while im gone. I have a feeling they are going to ban me soon. You don't know me but i've been a fan of you work.
Oh the reviews, the videos, the dead bodies you report on. It's all so great!
I don't know if it's art, but I like it!!!!

Keep doing your thing you will get rich soon! Just know the guy from NightCrawler started small. but he got the top..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kYDQan8bw

Focus Mixxer son... wax on ... wax off.. breathe!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
mixxer will kill u and make a review about it.

#coldasice

Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews #6815

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing the homicide of Siccness poster Magick Wisdom. Magick Wisdom was a really shitty poster who couldn't stop making terrible threads. He made no sense. He had to be stopped! That is the main reason why I killed him. I've had enough of his shit and I'm sure the rest of the Siccness community felt the same way.

I killed Magick Wisdom by bludgeoning him to death with some string balls. I turned him into a bloody pulp until he was no longer breathing. After that, I took his lifeless body to the Colorado River here in Austin, TX, nearby the location of where a deceased man was found in late April. I also reviewed that dead body. Anyways, I left Magick Wisdom's corpse there. Austin PD will be investigating this matter soon!

With Magick Wisdom now deceased, I made the Siccness a better place again. My next move is to take out DaGrimFaggotJuggalo. Although I snitched on myself, I rate Magick Wisdoms' death 5/5, *****!