Mixerr Reviews #389

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
Mixerr Reviews #389

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will discuss the stress in life. This news review will be mainly about life.

Life is a piece of existence and once you're gone that's it. The study of life is called biology.
Life is all about the experiences and situations that humans and animals face everyday on a daily basis. Life is often filled with stress and depression. Sometimes aggression and pain. Pain is all about feeling the stress and depression of dealing with emotional hurt. Life is filled with emotional rain. When it rains, it does pour. Life drudges on slowly as we are dealing with the insanity in the world. No matter what the downfalls are in life we must keep uprising.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Mixerr Reviews #380

Today I will do a fashion news review about the girdle. I will discuss the health aspects of the girdle too!

By 1920, the girdle had replaced the corset as an undergarment because the girdle was less restrictive and not as rigid. Girdles were less stiff too. Girdles were the less restrictive replicas of corsets. These girdles allowed more freedom of movement. By the 1940s and 1950s, women were buying girdles all over. Girdles were all the rage in the 1950s! By the 1970s girdles had fell out of favor in the fashion world. Women had stopped wearing them. Men had never really wore them. Girdles aren't really made anymore.

As for the health aspect of wearing a girdle, the girdle is less restrictive on the blood veins than the corset was. A girdle would not cause faintness and asphyxiation which had caused breathing problems as corsets did when women and men wore them. Plus the girdle is less painful on the abdominal area. To sum it all up, the girdle isn't really as tight either.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
He's also done one on pantyhose. Can't help but think he's trying to tell us something here but of course I really don't want to know what that is.
He did 3

Mixerr Reviews #158
This is Michael Mixerr. Ladies and gentlemen, listen up closely! Today I will discuss why pantyhose are considered classy. Pantyhose may seem outdated and considered unfashionable to most people these days. Well that is not true. Pantyhose makes you look very classy. In fact pantyhose is making a comeback believe it or not! I will also explain why pantyhose is considered a rite of passage.

Wearing pantyhose will make you look very classy and stand out in a public crowd at a fancy dinner, weddings, community outings, ballroom dancing, or an evening at classical opera. Pantyhose may seem outdated and considered unfashionable these days to most people despite the rising sales in women's pantyhose and men's pantyhose.No one wants to see bare legs in a cocktail that have boils and blemishes. Also no one wants to see razor burns or panty lines.
No one wants to see bare legs in public even though it's happening obviously these days. Only a few people with bare legs in their outfits can pass off not wearing pantyhose. There are various combinations of outfits that look unfinished or inappropriate without pantyhose.This is why pantyhose is a must! This is why pantyhose is considered classy.

Ladies, there will be times that you will have to wear pantyhose to make your looks and outfit look complete even if pantyhose is your less than desired undergarment of choice. So even if pantyhose are uncomfortable, pantyhose are still a must for an outfit, suits, and dress. Nobody wants to see people wearing an incomplete outfit. This whole paragraph applies to gentlemen also! Pantyhose does make you look classy and sophisticated.

Now that I have discussed why pantyhose is considered classy, I will go into a tidbit of history on why pantyhose is considered a rite of passage. In this section of my review, a descriptive informational bit on the history of pantyhose will be explained thoroughly by me as I go into depth and detail.

There was a time that getting to wear pantyhose was considered a rite of passage. But that is not true these days of course. Ever since pantyhose had their inception in the 1970's, getting to wear pantyhose was considered a rite of passage to preteen girls turning into young ladies in their teenage years starting at the age of 13 and to women who are just staring to get married as adults. It was a sign that you were growing up.

1970 is when pantyhose become commercially available to everyone. Prior to 1970, females wore stockings with a garter belt. No one went to school, the workplace, parks, church, or anywhere elsewhere barelegged. You wore a dress or skirt with stockings period.
Believe it or not, there was a time prior to 1970 that girls and women could not wear pants to school and the workplace. In the United States and most places in the world, this applied to female students, staff, and teachers.

Mixerr Reviews #248
This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will do a mature discussion about the trend of wearing pantyhose with serafuku.

I have been studying fashion magazines from United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Mexico, Honduras, Taiwan, Macau, Nepal, and various other countries. And I have seen a recent rise in the resurrection of pantyhose in those magazines and pantyhose in general in the decades of 1990s to 2000s and 2010s. That goes for Japan especially!
I've seen schoolgirls and women in pantyhose all across Japan in Japanese fashion magazines.
This is in the recent years of course. Many schoolgirls have seemed to have picked up the 90s trend of wearing pantyhose with serafuku. Wearing pantyhose under your serafuku is a smart idea during cold winter times. That is what I have been noticing so far. Schoolgirls have been doing this practice in the recent years. It seemed more prevalent since 2010.

Mixerr Reviews #251
This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will do a mature discussion about the recent resurrection of pantyhose. Yes I will talk about the rise in pantyhose.

I have been studying fashion magazines from United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Mexico, Honduras, Taiwan, Macau, Nepal, and various other countries. And I have seen a recent rise in the resurrection of pantyhose in those magazines and pantyhose in general in the decades of 1990s to 2000s and 2010s. I've seen a trend of schoolgirls, women, and even men wearing pantyhose! During cold winter times is when pantyhose is on the rise. This is in the recent years of course is what I have been noticing so far. It seemed more prevalent since 2010.