Mixerr memes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Your stuff on the internet is still going to get used regardless by not just me but other people as well.
You publicly slandered my name with no proof other than what some asshole on your youtube said (who also happens to be my lawyer nolettuce @nolettuce - that's a whole different thread though) and never wrote a formal apology on Mixerr Reviews and I let it slide. If you attempt use my copyrighted Mixerr memes I will sue you into nonexistence.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I thought this was a settled matter but I guess not

nolettuce @nolettuce please start writing up the cease and desist paperwork and send it to Mixerr @Mixerr via PM as a PDF and Cc me please, thank you.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013

nolettuce @nolettuce please start writing up the cease and desist paperwork and send it to Mixerr @Mixerr via PM as a PDF and Cc me please, thank you.
Already on it. We are going to sue the autism out of you Mixerr.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

that sneaky son of a bitch