MIXERR MAKES IT ON INFOWARS AHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've been watching people rage about this on facebook and twitter all day, basically calling driver-less cars "evil" and saying the companies producing them should be put out of business. Yet not one of these people raging mention how the woman walked into traffic and wasn't at a cross walk lol

I hate how great innovation is going to be slow because of retards.

Like last year when a driver failed to yield and hit a self driving car in Tempe and of course all the retards blamed the self driving car and not the idiot who actually caused the accident.

Just another thing held back because of the fact the majority of people are a step behind mentally.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I've been watching people rage about this on facebook and twitter all day, basically calling driver-less cars "evil" and saying the companies producing them should be put out of business. Yet not one of these people raging mention how the woman walked into traffic and wasn't at a cross walk lol

I hate how great innovation is going to be slow because of retards.

Like last year when a driver failed to yield and hit a self driving car in Tempe and of course all the retards blamed the self driving car and not the idiot who actually caused the accident.

Just another thing held back because of the fact the majority of people are a step behind mentally.
Report: Uber knew of problems with self-driving cars before fata - Arizona's Family

Posted: Mar 23, 2018 8:37 PM MST
Updated: Mar 23, 2018 8:57 PM MST
By Morgan LoewCONNECT
(Source: National Transportation Safety Board)
(Source: National Transportation Safety Board)
PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -
The New York Times is reporting that Uber knew of problems with its self-driving cars for months, before a collision that killed a pedestrian in Tempe on Sunday night.

The Times reports that its reporters had reviewed 100 pages of internal Uber documents that showed the "cars were having trouble driving through construction zones and next to tall vehicles" and "Uber's human drivers had to intervene far more frequently" than their competitors.

The article states that Waymo's cars "went an average of nearly 56-hundred miles" before drivers had to take over to avoid trouble. "Uber was struggling to meet its target of 13 miles between intervention" in Arizona, according to the article.

So, yes, while I agree with you about the importance and desire for innovation, I have to ask you again, however, when have they ever tried to protect us?

Why am I asking that in this thread?

What's missing from this car that would keep a) the pedestrian and b) the vehicle occupants safe in this type of situation. The answer is simple, infrared.

But once again, this isn't about our safety or protection, is it.....

Feb 1, 2018