MIXERR MAKES IT ON INFOWARS AHAHAHA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy with the Mixerr Reviews Facebook page by adding more news reviews. Thanks for sharing this article! I will have a word with Alex Jones and Adan Salazar for using my video upon their news article for their webpage! I screenshoted their webpage and will post it on the Facebook page very shortly. StillHustlin, thank you for sharing thus exclusive news article!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr will you be wearing a red tie or blue tie when you pull up and hop out at court about this blatant copyright infringement?
timebomb, I don't know what I'll do yet. This is all so sudden and there are many emotions going through my head currently. I'll just have to contact Alex Jones first and see if he responds.

Jul 12, 2002
Don't ask them to take it down Mixerr @Mixerr , you're gonna lose a ton of views for years to come if they remove it from the article. Just ask them to link your YouTube profile in the article. You need to capitalize off this free publicity as much as you can, don't blow it!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Don't ask them to take it down Mixerr @Mixerr , you're gonna lose a ton of views for years to come if they remove it from the article. Just ask them to link your YouTube profile in the article. You need to capitalize off this free publicity as much as you can, don't blow it!
No worries. I won't file a lawsuit against Alex Jones, InfoWars, or Adan Salazar. I won't file a copyright claim of infringement either. I'll just simply thank and congratulate them on using my video.