Miss my shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I started watching every episode from the beginning, at the end of last year. on season four right now.

dope!

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I'm not into tv like that either, but the wire is more than that. hella intricate story lines. trying to explain doesn't do the show justice.

no homo, but omar was one of my favorite characters. and randy wagstaff, and duquan, and cutty. and stringer bell. and mcnulty, and lester. and griggs.

fucking luv that ish.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i really havent watched tv in a few years, i honestly only flip thru the local new channels every couple days to see whats happenin in the town but thats it

glad you made this thread ez-roo, you put me on to "The Wire", i missed out enough already, im startin season one episode one tonight and workin my way forward

dope shit

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I'm not into tv like that either, but the wire is more than that. hella intricate story lines. trying to explain doesn't do the show justice.

no homo, but omar was one of my favorite characters. and randy wagstaff, and duquan, and cutty. and stringer bell. and mcnulty, and lester. and griggs.

fucking luv that ish.
can't forget major.colvin. or d's momma, avon's sister. cedric daniels.

Feb 11, 2006
can't forget major.colvin. or d's momma, avon's sister. cedric daniels.
i really havent watched tv in a few years, i honestly only flip thru the local new channels every couple days to see whats happenin in the town but thats it

glad you made this thread ez-roo, you put me on to "The Wire", i missed out enough already, im startin season one episode one tonight and workin my way forward

dope shit
armen breh...u gonna be hooked...shout out to weeby and cheeze

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I really hope they DONT make a season 6, and ruin what is ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER MADE. Actually david simon was thinking about a sixth season the theme of which was going to be the latino population of Daltimore, and the immagration boom thats happening. They decided not to, because none of the writers was familiar with that whole side of the culture enough to be able to write as true to life as the wire tried to be. I think it would have been a great topic for season, but now that its over, leave it be.