Military or Prison

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which one will you choose?

• Jail

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Prison

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I would not fight and risk my life for this bullshit war we are in now.

But in your doomsday scenario...where we gotta fight invading countries and protect our right to live as free americans. hell yeah i would fight

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I'd defend my mommas house, ....cant see going somewhere outside my area to do anything. but Ill be damned if they get into my moms house.

Muh fuckers got another thing comin'
SHEA what good....What if we had to go to another country to do battle and the U.S. wasnt being invaded........Weather you agree or not with what the reason for the invasion was........Would you go to the Military and fight or go to a Prison / Concentration Camp.....??

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
SHEA what good....What if we had to go to another country to do battle and the U.S. wasnt being invaded........Weather you agree or not with what the reason for the invasion was........Would you go to the Military and fight or go to a Prison / Concentration Camp.....??
we need more context...are we invading for oil? are we invading because they attacked us first? are we invading because Geroge W wants to do what his dad couldnt?

explain

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I would not fight and risk my life for this bullshit war we are in now.

But in your doomsday scenario...where we gotta fight invading countries and protect our right to live as free americans. hell yeah i would fight
How bout invading another country.....for reasons you didnt agree with.....But if our country didnt go to war, their would be a chance of them coming to the U.S. or maybe even talks of a Nuclear bomb being used (on us)......Whatever way the media wants to portray it as to the public....Just to create a mass hysteria......Prison/concentration camp or Military....

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
we need more context...are we invading for oil? are we invading because they attacked us first? are we invading because Geroge W wants to do what his dad couldnt?

explain
It wouldnt matter fam......Weather you agree with it or not.....The time will come for when you have to choose......Weather its the U.S. being Invaded or the U.S. invading another country........Are you going to war for whatever reason it may be for......Or are you going to a prison / concentration camp....

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
If it comes down to them having a draft then i would go to war. That means we are in serious trouble.

If it has ANYTHING to do with my familys safety i would rather goto war for somethin i didnt believe in then sit in Jail and cower like a pussy.

Basically...if its hella serious and they absolutely need the man power. Ill go. If they dont i wont.

straight up...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
exactly...too bad we got a bunch of idiots runnin this country.

dunno about Australia
I love the place I live but I hate the people in charge... that goes for every country man thats just how it is, so live for the day and enjoy yourself try and get along with everyone.. thats how it should be

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Seriously where did you get this idea of another country invading the US? We'd shoot down their planes and sink their ships before they touched land. And why do you think we're gonna be in concentration camps if we don't join the military? What's your source for this bullshit? Some bad movie?

May 27, 2009
I already joined the military. I got out and now I live in Germany making money hand over fist surfing the internet for 3 or 4 hours a day.

So yeah, military.

*Edit*
I didn't vote because my experience was nothing even remotely like jail. There's definitely some shitty parts, and a loss of some freedoms. But shit didn't seem like jail to me.

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
So many ungrateful mother fuckers who love to complain bout our countries probs. Wonder what other people from sum other countries would say to what sum u have to say. Sittin in ur nice homes on ur nice comps on high speed net complainin...... idk maybe "stfu we aint got food" lol idk jus my .2

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Seriously where did you get this idea of another country invading the US? We'd shoot down their planes and sink their ships before they touched land. And why do you think we're gonna be in concentration camps if we don't join the military? What's your source for this bullshit? Some bad movie?
This aint the 1800's anymore cuzzo, flying enemy planes or ships aint what time it is anymore.....Its more lilke Nuclear War, chemical warfare....As far as underground concentration camps, some people say they are already built.....They are for anyone who will oppose what the government does when that time comes.......

Someone posted a phil schneider video on here and i didnt know who the fuck he was....But after watching his videos and doing some reaserch...I think he has some validity behind what he says.........

May 2, 2002
Jail=Prison (so much for your poll)

I couldn't join the military even if I wanted to (health reasons). Uncle Sam don't give a fuck about my Black ass anyhow! No way I'm finna risk life and limb for muthafuckaz that don't give a fuck about me. Grab a handful of the millions of incarcerated muthafuckaz from across the country and let them have at it. They done fucked they life off as is. What do they have to lose? Put them on the front lines.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I already joined the military. I got out and now I live in Germany making money hand over fist surfing the internet for 3 or 4 hours a day.

So yeah, military.

*Edit*
I didn't vote because my experience was nothing even remotely like jail. There's definitely some shitty parts, and a loss of some freedoms. But shit didn't seem like jail to me.
I didnt mean the military was like jail...I just fucked the poll up.....Right on for serving the country tho!