Meek Mill VS Drake who won? both tracks inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
I don't get why Drake chose to get at this dude Meek Mill. They're not in the same class. I think it has to do with Nicki Minaj and Drake trying to stir shit up between her and her new guy cuz he loves her or sumn.

Plus Drake's buff now so he wants to try out his new muscles.

Meek Mill is basic as fuck.

Niether one of the disses was great, still "back to back" wins.

Sep 25, 2014
I don't get why Drake chose to get at this dude Meek Mill. They're not in the same class. I think it has to do with Nicki Minaj and Drake trying to stir shit up between her and her new guy cuz he loves her or sumn.

Plus Drake's buff now so he wants to try out his new muscles.

Meek Mill is basic as fuck.

Niether one of the disses was great, still "back to back" wins.

shit started when meek said drake dont write his shit. cant stand drake, but that "back 2 back" diss track he dropped was the hardest i ever heard him come. duno if he wrote it, but it shits on meeks diss either way.

Nov 18, 2010
Drake destroying Meek lol I dont like Drake's annoying ass voice but he puts on for toronto.

Hell his diss had Joe Carter on the cover after winning the world series and he got joe carter retweeting it, that was when they beat the Phillies too.
Sending Charlamagne bottles, donating a bunch of money to Philly schools, he is just trolling Meek.

What i find funny about all of it is Meek is such an ingrate, Drake has helped his dumb ass constantly.

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
i found it funny when meek said if he knew drake don't write shit (something no one has co-signed yet or prove as 100% truth, all the co-writers are credited and judging those reference tracks flex leaked, meek is really reaching) he wouldn't be on his album, because he don't fuck with rappers like them. but he got diddy and swizz beatz there and while nicki writes, im 100% sure that there is reference tracks of her songs and she also got co-writers, she ain't writing her singing melodies thats for sure.

im sure this whole thing is about nicki

Sep 3, 2002
Not many people care who writes anyways. Eazy didn't write boyz n the hood, but his performance of it gave him the ownership.

If Drake didn't write anything on views from the 6, I would be relieved cuz his new style these days is wack. I'm expecting the album to be better.