Mckamey Manor legal torture on haunted house? sicc shit! ha ha aha ha ha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Who on the siccness would go in this huanted house? I never heard of it till now. But it used to be in Cali. They say you get cuts, beat up, and even broken bones possibly. Someone had a heart attack.. they say it's the most scary haunted house.
But to me it looks more like legal abuse and torture... shit looks crazy and sicc though!

Who on the siccness would go to this? ha ha ha ha ah aha ha ah haaaaaaaa !
I may be crazy but not crazy to go in there... they put real spiders, snakes, scorpions on you... fuck that!

It's more like torture and abuse.
They actually have extremeb haunted houses.. where they actually sexually assualt people!
Im like who the fuck thought up these places?
and who is crazy enough to sign up??

These places like like Brother Lynch's Fantasy.. looks like his music videos n shit..

Joker bringing siccness the real sicc content! h aha ah ah ah ahaaaaaaaaa

But this is more just just being stuck. they force feed you nasty rotten food till you throw up..
put big spiders on your face...
but i think you are crazy enough to handle it man
!I would tell them on drowning me.. and no spiders.. roaches.. or
yeah they also feed people cockroaches... that's where I draw the line ha ha ha ah ah haaaaaaa!

I would take maybe the so called boo.. or sissy tour.. of that house.. but not the hardcore shit..

they had one like this at a mall in the east bay. talking about it was like a maze in each room and fools being stuck in there for up to 3 hours and couldn't find a way out lol i definitely would do this
That maze one sounds fun if you can be high and or drunk..
but if they leave me locked in for 3 hours.. i hope they ready to clean up my piss..
when i gotta take one lol.. ha ah ah aha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That's another thing about this house.. you can't show up drunk or high..
i would show up drunk with a knife.. and show them real horror scenes... ah ha ah aha ha ah aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !
lmao you a fool. na, theres a difference between them scaring you and just doing shit that you find nasty. Like saying your going to a haunted house and they want you to put a used condom on your face lmao

Yeah it's more like gtoss shit.. plus putting a scorpion on people's face..
huge spider.. i think people just don't move cause they scared not to get bite..
This house I think is more like that place called fear factor...
mixed with like a torture fantasy.... it's crazy..
But I saw behind the scenes videos.. they do ask people if they are OK..
if they need water.. or to get out.. after a while...

But i saw one video where some guy got buried alive... in one of the new shows..
he passed out.. they had to call the ambulance...
i'm like that's most like a crazy game show... than a haunted house.. lol..
the guy who makes these makes them 8 hours..
no one ever finished it.. i wonder why! lol..

but what is creepy is he says.. people pay to watch..
and they bet in vegas... im like mother fucker..
if im gonna go through that shit.. i better get a cut of the money...

Or it's knife time.. their choice really... ha ha aha ha aha ha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Yeah it's more like gtoss shit.. plus putting a scorpion on people's face..
huge spider.. i think people just don't move cause they scared not to get bite..
This house I think is more like that place called fear factor...
mixed with like a torture fantasy.... it's crazy..
But I saw behind the scenes videos.. they do ask people if they are OK..
if they need water.. or to get out.. after a while...

But i saw one video where some guy got buried alive... in one of the new shows..
he passed out.. they had to call the ambulance...
i'm like that's most like a crazy game show... than a haunted house.. lol..
the guy who makes these makes them 8 hours..
no one ever finished it.. i wonder why! lol..

but what is creepy is he says.. people pay to watch..
and they bet in vegas... im like mother fucker..
if im gonna go through that shit.. i better get a cut of the money...

Or it's knife time.. their choice really... ha ha aha ha aha ha ah ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

whaat, that sounds like some shit from 31 (Rob Zombie) . I hate "Haunted Houses" that barely scare you, but shit. This is some out of pocket shit

Pretty much what a lot of people on youtube said! only crazy people would want to go through that..
before it was crazy.. scary and fun.. but now it's just a hell hole....
like people are scared they gonna die.. and feel like they are going to die.it's not fun!
ha aha ha aha ah ah aha ha ha ha ha h haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
lmao you a fool. na, theres a difference between them scaring you and just doing shit that you find nasty. Like saying your going to a haunted house and they want you to put a used condom on your face lmao
True! This shit is not scary at all just fucking nasty.