McDonalds food

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
i work at a hospital in seattle an youd be suprised how many 18-25 year old men who come in dying of colon cancer. the survivors usually have bowel resections (if theyre lucky) and shit 15 minutes after eating for the rest of their life. if that dont work, you see 20 year olds with colostomy bags n chit.

Mcdonalds is all bad...

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
i work at a hospital in seattle an youd be suprised how many 18-25 year old men who come in dying of colon cancer. the survivors usually have bowel resections (if theyre lucky) and shit 15 minutes after eating for the rest of their life. if that dont work, you see 20 year olds with colostomy bags n chit.

Mcdonalds is all bad...
:confused::eek:

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
I've been holding off on fast food for a month or two. I mean it tastes good but it's unhealthy as hell.

knowing that they put hamburger grease in their friers is good enough for me not to eat their frys anymore.

I'd rather eat a deli sandwich any time of the day.

May 17, 2002
Ya, fast food is pretty gross, especially when you hear about the process of making it, and what not. But, lets not fool ourselves. Is the process that much different than from places like 'respectable restaurants' like Applebees or Chili's. I mean much of the food comes frozen and from similar sources as fast food, sent in, and reheated, pretty much the same way as fast food, oh but 3 times more expensive.

Sorry, went off topic a bit, my bad.

May 16, 2002

Mcdonalds is all bad...

How do you link colon cancer to Mickey D's though? Understandable, the food is unhealthy, but my understanding is...your saying Mickey D's causes colon cancer.

Ever since that dude came out with Super Size Me there have been a bunch of health nuts pointing the finger at Mickey D's. How about other fast food joint's? I'm sure you'll find equal amount of garbage in everything we consume...even store bought vegetables. Anybody know why apples and tomatoes etc etc...shine at the grocery store. Because they are coated with a thin layer of carnuba wax. Yes, people say it's safe enough to eat...they say the same about any other fast food spots including Mickey D's. That's good though, you can eat the same stuff you put on your car...GREAT!

That dude from Super Size Me went as far as to claim to lose his sexual drive after eatting Mickey D's. I'm willing to counter that and argue the point. I'll film a documentary where I take his wife out to eat at Mickey D's and spend the night with her in a motel... LOL!!!!!

Dec 18, 2002
Gemini said:
How do you link colon cancer to Mickey D's though?
You can link colon cancer to any fast food join pushing preservative loaded red meat. McD's just happens to be the subject of this thread, plus, people have been pointin fingers at Donalds for a long time...

May 16, 2002
How do you link colon cancer to Mickey D's though?QUOTE]

You can link colon cancer to any fast food join pushing preservative loaded red meat. McD's just happens to be the subject of this thread, plus, people have been pointin fingers at Donalds for a long time...
The same goes for Outback Steak House, Red Lobster and every taqueria pushing them tacos de carne asada LOL!!!!