McDonald's Big Mac Creator has died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Forget Morgan spurlock, if you eat enough Big Macs you can probably live forever, go try it
Actually in the Super Size Me documentary, Spurlock met up with a guy who has been eating 3 Big Macs a day for decades and is still skinny and healthy...dude doesn't eat the fries etc. though.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I don't give a fuck what anyone says - I've tried hella burgers and I have never had anything as close to a big fucking mac, BEST burger of all time!!
I had hella burgers better than the Big Mac. I like the Big Mac, don't get me wrong, but the balance is way off. You gotta flip ip, throw one bun away, so that it is juicy to begin with. Most places that serve burgers and take pride in them, make better ones for sure!

Jul 12, 2002
I don't give a fuck what anyone says - I've tried hella burgers and I have never had anything as close to a big fucking mac, BEST burger of all time!!
Big Mac is cool, I'll eat a few every year, but the best burger and nothing else comes close? Maybe for the main fast food chains (McD's, Wendys, BK, etc) it's the best, but you'll find way better burgers at local restaurants all over. Smaller chains like Five Guys or In-N-Out also make way better burgers than the Big Mac.