Man crashes car on fb live....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Please stop making threads

Watched like 5 min of anticipated distaster that wasn't caught on tape. I'd have preferred the little ass wipe to die in real time

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Please stop making threads

Watched like 5 min of anticipated distaster that wasn't caught on tape. I'd have preferred the little ass wipe to die in real time
I've been making threads since around 2002, unless Mixxer somehow breaks the internet I really don't think I'm going to stop now. Just kidding Mixxer

And yea, I was pretty disappointed too by the outcome. I would've loved to see the little shit hit the dump truck or whatever the fuck at 114mph. That would have been wonderful.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
anyone singing along to some gay rap song in a camera while driving that crashes, deserves all of that.

kinda on topic but a little off topic, i cant stand when bitches on IG think that we want to see their lil' drunk caked makeup asses lip syncing some drake/weeknd/lil uzi vert song. probably one of the most annoying things done on social media.