Man allegedly kills friend for taking last piece of chicken at dinner!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
HOUSTON (FOX 32 News) - A man has been arrested and charged for allegedly stabbing a friend to death for taking the last piece of chicken at dinner, according to a report.

Reinaldo Cardoso Rivera, 38, has been charged with murder after police say he killed 34-year-old Darwin Perez Gonzalez on October 30

According to police, five men were eating and drinking in an apartment when Gonzalez took the last piece of chicken. Rivera then became angry, started an argument, and eventually both men went outside to have a fist fight.

During the fight, police say Rivera pulled out a knife and fatally stabbed Gonzalez. He then fled the scene, but later returned and admitted to police what he had allegedly done. :dead:

Nov 27, 2014
I assumed it was going to be a black guy at first then I seen stabbed I tilted towards Mexican then I seen the name and had a mental image of two empty cases of Budweiser and a shirtless paisa wit a mullet. Now if it was the last peice of meatloaf and the guy's name was Scott it changes everything

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN would you do the same ?
I don't think I could kill a friend. Playing a game of NBA 2K, MLB The Show, or Madden to determine winner of last piece of chicken would be more reasonable.

free ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN tho
I need to be released from jail!