make a movie with Jean Claude Van Damme

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
Want to Make a Movie with Jean Claude Van Damme? Now You Can! | moviepilot.com

Jean Claude Van Damme The Muscles from Brussels, The Master of the splits, and one of the greatest action heroes ever! His movies include Bloodsport (1988), Kickboxer (1989), Universal Soldier (1992), Hard Target (1993), Street Fighter (1994), Timecop (1994)

Who wouldn't want to make a movie with him. I know Sylvester Stallone called him personally to be in The Expendables and he said "No" the first time!

He changed his mind for the second one though!

Now before you say "I'd never be able to eat that cookie" JVCD has some words of wisdom for you!

And if you want to make some cookies you have to break some eggs!

Now Van Damme is saying YES to anyone with some editing skills! He just released a bunch of royalty free green screen footage of himself doing just about everything an action movie needs! Here it is

If you just want to lean more about JVCD you can go here! But if you want to make an action movie with a real action movie star well now you can do that too!

Videos are already popping up on Youtube!

I would LOVE to see more of these! So if you are creative, create one! Then you can copy and paste it in the comments or become a creator at Moviepilot and post them on this site too!

This is the future and JVCD knows something about the future too!