Make me a mod of open forum only because i know nothing about rap music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
As my first move as moderator i would not ban incisions, but permanently change whatever name he comes up with next as "Mammas Boy"

Secondly i would replace the fake joker with the real joker 305
Dade county snakegang shithouse dahagot throw it up one time

and finally I would ban FUCKING NO ONE

Fillya cup Fillya cup fill her cups for fill your cup

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I fully appreciate and support making LiterACola @LiterACola a mod

It will save the siccness. The open forum been lacking since the only official mod S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE AKA Benedict Arnold jumped ship and never even returned to say hi.

And he declined my IG follow request.

Shea should be immediately stripped of his open forum mod status and be replaced with LiterACola @LiterACola

Last edited:

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I fully appreciate and support making LiterACola @LiterACola a mod

It will save the siccness. The open forum been lacking since the only official mod S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE AKA Benedict Arnold jumped ship and never even returned to say hi.

And he declined my IG follow request.

Shea should be immediately stripped of his open forum mod status and be replaced with LiterACola @LiterACola

S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE is tha homey, stop with all that shit...

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Ask him...
All i kno is he helped start alot of tha shit u like about this site...
Yeah I was kidding bro Im just a little salty about him denying my follow request lol

And since he stopped posting here regularly due to his new job he only popped up once or twice to say hi in freedom town. It seems like he just given up on this site and stopped posting altogether

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
In all fairness this site has pretty much gone to shit
Yup, Im thinking about bailing out pretty soon

Its nothing against the people here its just that the only thread in the open forum with more than 2 pages in the past week is me asking fatblunts why he blocked me on instagram (which turned into a pretty funny lamb roast lol)

The sad part is that the sicc is the best hip hop message board I can find. I seen a shitload of dusty ass dead forums like dubcc, I seen those newly set up forums with a total of about 3 posts and no activity for 6 months+, and I seen those hella confusing sites that work differently to other message boards and got weird ass rules and members and posting styles, like thecoli and that uptight pro fighting forum someone mentioned in freedom town a couple days ago.

Im just tired of this social media faggotry, all the message boards died when I was like 10 years old lol

The strangest part is seeing active members here posting before I was born (using that internet archive site)

Last edited: