Lynch Carried The West When 2pac Was Gone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I'm Not Saying They We're Going To Rap Together Or The Same People Felt The Same Way. I'm Saying People Felt The Same About Lynch As They Did Tupac Just Different Folks. People Were Riding To Pac And Sum Were Riding To Lynch, But Both Were Known As The West Coast Prodigy.

If Lynch And Bo Were A Team, Then Tupac Had To Have Endorsed Him From That.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY

Lynch Be Telling Better Stories Than Ballin Out Of Control, And Some Get On That Level. That's What Carried It For So Long, Griminess Of The Guttas And Alleys That Other Rappers Stay Away From In Their Raps.

When I Hear A Rap, I Want To Hear The Truth. I Don't Go To The Hood For No Invisible Game, It's Rip Gut All Over, But Peoples Dreams Let Them Get Carried Away And They Dribble Down Lines Of All Different Childhood Cherishment's And Rap Out Their Fantasies.

When I Hear King And God And Don Come Out Of Little Fishes Mouth, It Make Me Wanna Do A Spin 360 Slap Across The Deck Of Their Mouth And The Deck Of The Player Playing Their Shit.