Losing Cds...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
So the other weekend i went out with some friends to a bar, my home boy was driving my car back, i got pretty drunk.
anyways we gettin into the car, i put my cds on the roof so put the chair up for my homegirl to get in the back, my drunk ass left em up there.
needless to say, they fall off when we are driving, my homegirl heard it, but by that time it was too late. i got out to get em, they had already been hit by a car. RIP to 50% of my cd collection.

ripped the cds out and left some of the covers. most of em were the actual cds and not burned tho there were some burned.

anyone else lose there cds a dumb ass way?

Aug 9, 2006
ive never had a catastrophe like that but anybody who collects cds is pretty much due to re-buy and keep on re-buying cds that you allready bought.........very frustrating....ive been trying to dub my collection but that shit takes dumb ass amounts of time.....i wonder if i can rent a kid from china to work in my cd sweat shop and send his ass back when im done? any websites?

Apr 25, 2002
i've had 2 of those big cases stolen from me over the years.. lost a lot of 90's rap.. and early 2000 shit... i hate rebuyin' albums.. i bought loaded 3 times.. the daiquiri facotry.. a lot of shit twice.

Nov 1, 2004
i got most of it backed up but those that i lost piss me off.
i already bought the behind the rhyme cd twice, and i never backed it up.. gone again.. lol
im just glad my newest shit wasnt in the case at the time.
thats the second time i lost cds by puttin the case on the roof, the first time i was high second time i was drunk.. i never found the first case..
i wish i had my camera at the time to take a pic of the road, cd dust EVERYWHERE

Feb 14, 2006
ive lost many many cds for some dumb drunk shit;
..year´s gone from that...
well now i only take burned cds w/ me, if im goin out on the friday night or so..
some fool broke into my homie´s car, broke the window and took his autostereo and bout 100cd´s, i didn´t ask from him did he have insurance, pretty sure not,,

Dec 4, 2006
here's an advice..

keep the original copies at home and always carry your burned copies..in case they get stolen...you haven't lost shit!

or buy an iPod!

Feb 1, 2006
Tweakers that steal CD books from your car piss me off so much because they cant sell those CDs anywhere and really what are the odds that some tweaker is really going to be enjoying bumping your digital underground cd or whatever. GRRRRRRRRRR, tweakin ma'fuckers, meth rots your brain. Fine, take the CD player -- enjoy your twenty sack of crystal, but taking the cd book is just haterism which should be punishable with castration.

Mar 27, 2006
yea, because tweakers dont listen to music right?.. lol

but yea fuck them tho... if your gunna take some ones deck.. at least leave the cds

Feb 1, 2006
LEvakaM510 said:
yea, because tweakers dont listen to music right?.. lol

\
Yeah, but if -you- got a random cd case out of a random car what are the odds that you would like/listen to many of them? "Sweet! 50 cent, Garth Brooks, the Pointer Sisters, Best of Blondie and Bob Marleys greatest hits! Just what I was looking for!!!"

And is will be impossible that the random dude who stole your cd case will like your CDs 2% as much as you do simply because they are the cds that you picked out from the store and probably spend hundreds of dollars on.

Besides, it has been scientifically proven that all tweakers listen to is Pantera.

Feb 14, 2006
Sketchy B said:
Tweakers that steal CD books from your car piss me off so much because they cant sell those CDs anywhere
or they can steal the empty covers from musicstore, many musicstore´s keep empty covers, what r easy to take w/ ya.

I knew this one guy who always took the empty covers and put his own burned or d/l:ded mp3s in there. I think his a fool, and didnt like what he was doin´,cause store where stole those covers, was independent musicstore where i ve always purchased my cds.:dead:

Feb 23, 2003
5-Dime NwK said:
So the other weekend i went out with some friends to a bar, my home boy was driving my car back, i got pretty drunk.
anyways we gettin into the car, i put my cds on the roof so put the chair up for my homegirl to get in the back, my drunk ass left em up there.
needless to say, they fall off when we are driving, my homegirl heard it, but by that time it was too late. i got out to get em, they had already been hit by a car. RIP to 50% of my cd collection.

ripped the cds out and left some of the covers. most of em were the actual cds and not burned tho there were some burned.

anyone else lose there cds a dumb ass way?
HOW MANY WERE DAMAGED??

Feb 1, 2006
TAKIN NO SHORTZ said:
I knew this one guy who always took the empty covers and put his own burned or d/l:ded mp3s in there. I think his a fool, and didnt like what he was doin´,cause store where stole those covers, was independent musicstore where i ve always purchased my cds.:dead:
Fuck, that's cold.... damn, steal from chain stores if you need to. Those mom and pop stores aren't gettin rich and they stock are the only places that stock underground music.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
i remember gettin pulled over one time by some sherriffs and at the time i had a spare tire in the back with a couple of cd cases next to it, well the piggie picked up the tire and cracked one of my gorilla pitts cd's that i bought offa one of doods in front of quarter pound.. i heard it snap and he just looked up and with a crooked smile said "oops"...fuckin pigs

Oct 14, 2004
Damn I feel your pain. I did that same shit.

@ Troll- Excuse me officer thats going to run you about $150 tax included. Damn sorry to hear that.

I had an Akron/OH cats cd and someone broke into my shit and stole it. I was pissed. I bet that fucker never listened to it and his crack headed BM probably sold it for a rock.