lookin out the window of a bucket...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Did your fam ever own a bucket while you were growin up?. Were you one of them unfortunate children who had to look out the window of some monstrosity of a car, for what seemed like everyday of your life?

I was at a few points in my life...

I'll never forget the green gremlin...

This thing would hardly ever start...if it did

Moms bf had one of these...biege and a diesel...god I hated that big ass back window....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
mom always had a piece of shit

my earliest memories from when I was like 3 was her AMC Pacer that would barely ever start or would stall out while we were driving and she couldn't get it to start again.

After that she bought an old police car from an auction, except unlike now days when the cars are still black and white I guess the Vegas PD decided to paint their old police cars lime green.

I still remember in 1997 or so when I was 14 she bought a late 80's Mercury Sable for $1,000, she had that car for about a month before it literally caught on fire and melted to the ground lol

First nice car I ever rolled in was when I was grown and bought my own shit.

Feb 10, 2006
i remember we had a 80 something cougar, a green one that got caught up in a drive by, so that piece of shit had bullet holes in it.lol...when i was in jr high we had a cutlass with fuccin fireball designs on it.lol...with no fuccin muffler, i use to be embarassed as hell, i used to jus stand there pointing when i got picced up from school, like keep going.lol...