lol MARS deleting the Jokerr thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i was wondering what i posted in that got deleted..i couldnt recall what the fuck i said in there even though there was a bullet hole in the envelope

Nov 2, 2005
i dont know shit about that joker thread , but i do know mars is one of weakest rappers from the bay, straight gimmick ass rapper , fools wack, take it how u want

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
the thing is, your opinon on Mars doesnt matter. He has a weird following that will continue to ensure that he will be one of the only 'underground' bay rappers who is truly EATIN off rap music.

As a matter of fact, he is the most mainstream underground rapper the bay has.

Nov 2, 2005
the thing is, your opinon on Mars doesnt matter. He has a weird following that will continue to ensure that he will be one of the only 'underground' bay rappers who is truly EATIN off rap music.

As a matter of fact, he is the most mainstream underground rapper the bay has.
you may be right , to me hes wack and as gimmicky as they come, your right about him having a weird following , mostly little jugallo white kids, but whatever , im really out here and fuck with some real ones and not once have i heard a mothafuckka slappin some mars, get real , that shits for the kids, well and maybe you dana ,

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I can say this. Mars is one of my best friends on the face of the planet, and I have never willingly listened to one of his songs.

and yeah, I have never heard any 'real ones' bumpin Mars in the hood, but 30,000 'real ones' aren't goin to pay $75 a pop to party in a muddy ass barn to see their favorite rapper, either.

Feb 7, 2011
Real talk, Im sure Mars isn't losin sleep over someones opinion. whats a gimmick to one is a genre to the next. When you can easily pull a crowd of 200-300 people at one of your events, you doin somethin right. All music isn't for everyone, for every 1 thumbs down MARs gets theres 15-20 others there to give the man a thumbs up. Take it how you want it, he doin what many of your favorite underground rappers wish they could.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
you may be right , to me hes wack and as gimmicky as they come, your right about him having a weird following , mostly little jugallo white kids, but whatever , im really out here and fuck with some real ones and not once have i heard a mothafuckka slappin some mars, get real , that shits for the kids, well and maybe you dana ,
im not a wierd white boy juggulo muthafucka and im a fan of Mars music hes a cool dude and has his own style of music that works for him and allows him to feed his family and make a livin off it cant hate on that. his musics for anyone whos into that genre of music or likes to hear something different. so dont generalize someones fan base. I aint mad just givin my 2 cents

Nov 2, 2005
ok, i feel the feed the fam part of your post , everyone gotta eat, but thats it, tell us how u really feel, dont pop a blood vessel over there, DIFFERENT ????? whats so different ???? what r u a 90 baby????? i aint mad just givin my 2 cents