LeBron James Getting Political. What's Your Take?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do You Think About His Social Justice Opinions?

• Forget LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
With actors and athletes, most of them cannot add any substance to their claims, just parrot vague arguments. It's difficult to take any of what they say seriously, especially when many athletes only attended college only to play sports and not necessarily get an education. And by the way, I am speaking in general. I have no idea what he is saying about politics and have no intention of finding out.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I have no idea what he is saying about politics and have no intention of finding out.
all Lebron said was "Donald Trump don't give a fuck about the people" on a youtube show, and some dipshit female anchor at Fox News went full alt right retard like expected live on Fox News and told him to "shut up and dribble" among other things. That's the entire story that's now going crazy all over the internet.

I know you didn't have any intention of finding out, but I just wanted to let you know you're not missing much lol just Fox News being Fox News.

Feb 1, 2018
With actors and athletes, most of them cannot add any substance to their claims, just parrot vague arguments. It's difficult to take any of what they say seriously, especially when many athletes only attended college only to play sports and not necessarily get an education. And by the way, I am speaking in general. I have no idea what he is saying about politics and have no intention of finding out.
I think they are capable of adding this so-called “substance” but it’s just not revealed completely. Maybe when put in the spotlight they don’t include certain crucial details or pieces of evidence needed for that claim.

However from what we’ve seen, it’s true that we just see an ‘above-the-surface’ (as I learned in high school lol) claim. As humans we are capable of a lot.....but at certain times maybe what’s truly true either can’t be said or isn’t fully developed and that’s how it’s portrayed in the media.