At least 13 dead, 50 hurt in spain terror attact

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2016
Chatt-Town
Van plows into Barcelona crowd: Live updates - CNN

I can't believe this happens all the time and people call it just "hate" and not from which Islam is "Ideology." I believe it was both, but the rutter directing was Islam. I believe you can't finance humanology with religion and prove it right, but you can believe for yourself that something by itself is right by what it proves "a manifest of things to come." This is for disgrace around for which I've seen enough, I will pray day and night for the disposition of all creeds under Islam.

Dec 25, 2016
Chatt-Town
did the one in Paris hit you the same way, this is why this one is so crazy? I peeder on events happening in the same likeliness all the time in the same way, like there is something going on. A demonstration of a principle of either light or darkness, it can go either way. I find in the dark you find a side who never gets up but crawls to claim light. The light however you always find light and you fight off darkness to stay within the light. However these people may have not manifested before I heard of them and knew what they did and could have conversed to the light side before all was over, I'm not the judge of mankind but in all likely due respect, I respect your response and hope and pray for the safety of your kind.