last night i almost died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
Flossalini said:
Treal Talk 2005! Ha ha these bums ain't playing with ya'll( I think I'm Funny white guy) after that shit. Them Bumfight cat's had $375,000.00 in the bank the first time they caught em. These bums ain't about to let you get rich and bust a gut laughing off of they misery. Man, i'd keep that shit in "RedWOOD" city... where bums have cell phones and 2005 grocery carts without the squeak. They're alot nicer.
keep redwood city out ur mouth bitch

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
second650@yahoo said:
keep redwood city out ur mouth bitch
Uh Oh... I'm sorry... I don't want no e-beef with someone who types 60WPM. Please don't send me a virus. I don't want to get rolled on by someone from "The Mean Streets of Redwood City" Get real and stop being so sensitive "Ralph T". I'm quite sure Redwood City has it's gangs... armed with hunting rifles, and duck hunting gear. LOL.

Feb 28, 2005
^^^lol....its so funny how people judge other cities, just cuz someone doesnt live in frisco or oakland, theyre a pussy, never understood that, but anyway im planning on doing some kind of video...and to the guy who asked how i almost died, i was exaggerating

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I have a since of humor as well, and no problem with Redwood City & it's residents. I'm saying don't go to someone else's city thinking you'll get the same results as at home. I don't know who "he" is, but I do know not to go fucking with HOBO's with gun's. That may be acceptable in Redwood City, but he obviously knows that it ain't cool elsewhere. Being homeless is no laughing matter, that's why all jokes stopped when them bums tried to get in that ass. He was asking for it... wasn't he?

May 16, 2004
damn cats need to stop actin so sensitive about where they are from shit. Like this ex. Who cares what someone else thinks about your burb town. Obvioulsy you think the shit is hard so what does it matter what someone else thinks. Next time I am in Redwood city I am going to smear my shit on some building and spray paint my terriortorial markings on some shit to disrepect and proclaim my superiority on behalf of you two.
this is a funny thread and rose town ryda I have no I dea what the fuck you said.