last night i almost died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Benstradamus

MADD LIFE ENT
Jul 2, 2013
California
I just come here for the love of underground music, especially Sacramento music since I was born and raised here. Love the fact that new local music is posted daily.

But, long story short. I've been making beats for about 10+ years now. Me and 2 other producers (we are a team) have been working with Loc2DaBrain (Lynch, G-Macc, Ball, Da Kat, Hystables) for about a year and a half now. Alot of tracks on their new release have been produced by us (no exact date yet). But I guarantee it will have that sound that everyone has been waiting for.

Plus, I love the siccness and find it entertaining as hell.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I just come here for the love of underground music, especially Sacramento music since I was born and raised here. Love the fact that new local music is posted daily.

But, long story short. I've been making beats for about 10+ years now. Me and 2 other producers (we are a team) have been working with Loc2DaBrain (Lynch, G-Macc, Ball, Da Kat, Hystables) for about a year and a half now. Alot of tracks on their new release have been produced by us (no exact date yet). But I guarantee it will have that sound that everyone has been waiting for.

Plus, I love the siccness and find it entertaining as hell.
Okay, and who are you?