Last footage of lil peep on tour bus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I NEVER HEARD OF DUDE UNTIL TODAY....APPARANTLY DIED FROM AN OVERDOSE OF ZANNIES....PPL IN THE COMMENTS SAY THEY WERE FAKE LACED WIT SOME SHIT....I DUNNO, IVE NEVER FUCKED WIT XANAX B4

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbXKbfKJF3M[/VIDEO]

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-7_Ym6_KSk[/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Today is the first I've heard of dude, 21 years old dying from an OD is sad.

That's gotta be the weirdest drug to OD on. You gotta take a fuck ton of it to OD too, so maybe he either did it on purpose, or was taking other shit with it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Rapper Lil Peep was found dead in his tour bus outside of The Rock concert venue Wednesday night, Nov. 15, according to the Tucson Police Department.

The rapper, whose real name is Gustav Åhr, was 21.

Sgt. Pete Dugan said no one had seen the rapper for awhile, so his manager went to check on him, and found him unresponsive on the tour bus just before 9 p.m.

Tucson fire medics treated Lil Peep on the scene, but were not able to save him.

Dugan said the cause of death is still under investigation, but there is strong evidence of a Xanax overdose

Other drug paraphernalia was found on the tour bus, according to Dugan.

There is no sign of foul play, according to TPD.

Lil Peep's agency, First Access Entertainment, released the following statement on Facebook.

I am shocked and heartbroken. I do not believe Peep wanted to die, this is so tragic. He had big goals and dreams for the future which he had shared with me, his team, his family and his friends. He was highly intelligent, hugely creative, massively charismatic, gentle and charming. He had huge ambition and his career was flourishing.

I have spoken to his mother and she asked me to convey that she is very, very proud of him and everything he was able to achieve in his short life. She is truly grateful to the fans and the people who have supported and loved him.

- Sarah Stennett, First Access Entertainment

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Bet it's gonna be fake xannies, had a homie who got served fake ones and went into a coma...seen some fake ones too, found them but I don't fuck with Xanax, compared them to a real one and was glad I didn't take it

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Why take any at all...
smh

I understand supply and demand and I understand addiction on a supply demand level.
In fact I have been very thankful for others addictions, both legal and illegal.
I will never be able to comprehend their brain function though.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
Why take any at all...
smh

I understand supply and demand and I understand addiction on a supply demand level.
In fact I have been very thankful for others addictions, both legal and illegal.
I will never be able to comprehend their brain function though.
everyone self medicates for different ailments
its why some compensate by being whores and others by becoming nuns
deep down they are both just as frisky as one another