LAS VEGAS SNAKEFEST 2016

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Snakegang @Snakegang do you have a exact date? i want to mark it down ese!!! it's going down (no crazie locs) Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO cheeto @cheeto InfamousICON @InfamousICON Nuttkase @Nuttkase S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Mr G @Mr G Geoff i can't remember some of your guys full names on here lol and my bad if i forgot you and who ever wants to come that ain't a sucka!! Real 1 @Real 1 you're more then welcome to join us cuz!! bring c-bo!!

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Snakegang @Snakegang do you have a exact date? i want to mark it down ese!!! it's going down (no crazie locs) Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO cheeto @cheeto InfamousICON @InfamousICON Nuttkase @Nuttkase S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Mr G @Mr G Geoff i can't remember some of your guys full names on here lol and my bad if i forgot you and who ever wants to come that ain't a sucka!! Real 1 @Real 1 you're more then welcome to join us cuz!! bring c-bo!!

will u guys be listening to snake eyes by killa tay?