LAS VEGAS SHOOTING AT COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
How so. Do you need to wallow in all the deaths and maiming? Should more people type how sad this was and express their online condolences, as if that bullshit matters? Maybe someone should throw out a "Thanks Trump" rant. Would you like to post a link for the 10+ million dollar GoFundMe? Don't let me stop you. I'm sure you had something important to add, please do. You don't so go away. You're just another person living to die, no less no more.
No but the whole thread is just killa tay length weird blabbering by you

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
ISIS calls Paddock The American and a soldier of the caliphate and 2017 was the release of the movie American Assassin where the US hunts "Ghost." Paddock is considered a Ghost to the media as little is known about him and they are still looking into his Ghost and an alleged accomplice Ghost.

Taylor Kitsch played "Ghost" character prior to us learning about the real American Assassin Ghost, Stephen Paddock. Taylor was also born April 8, one day before Stephen Paddock. Taylor is 36 and Nevada is the 36th US State.

Taylor is best known for films such as X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009), Battleship (2012), John Carter (2012), Savages (2012) and Lone Survivor (2013) as well as the series Friday Night Lights and True Detective.

X MEN Writer Chris Claremont told us "The X-Men are hated, feared, and despised collectively by humanity" and now so is Paddock. John Carter JC Julius Caeser our holy trinity Jesus Christ link. FBI Authorities are looking for a lone survivor as they do not believe Paddock acted alone. LAS VEGAS is known for its Night Lights made with chemical gas and LAS VEGAS anagram SLAVE GAS is understood. The people are looking for a TRUE DETECTIVE to tell us what really happened. The west refers to middle eastern descendants and now Paddock as savages.

Both Kitsch and Paddock were raised by single mothers and both became rich. Kitsch studied economics at one time and the media claims Paddock was THE ACCOUNTANT at one time. In Friday Night Lights Kitsch played a running back and some media reports claimed Paddock was running back and forth between position while he shot at targets under the Night Lights. The media says authorities claim Paddock planned on escaping as well and a running back attempts to escape past the line of scrimmage.

Taylor played Gambit in X Men who was part of the Horsemen of Apocalypse. Gambit definition, Chess. an opening in which a player seeks to obtain some advantage by sacrificing a pawn or piece and here we had Paddock.

In John Carter, he was the rebel soldier. He was also in The Grand Seduction, ISIS continues to be referred in the west as recruiters/ grand seducers, and an HBO special called The Normal Heart and Paddock is looked at as heartless by the audience.

Kitsch purchased 3.64 acres of land on Lake Austin, Texas in 2012 and Paddock will forever be linked to 36th State Nevada at age 64.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
StillHustlin @StillHustlin , what you know about the staged alien invasion in the works?
The only staged alien invasion I know of is the one that bothers the xenophobes (non white immigrant alien invasion).:siccness::dead::cheers:

Although whites have historically been the alien Invaders, White Mike Manson?

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
32 years ago, on October 1,1985
S.J Res.67 - A joint resolution to designate the week of October 6, 1985 through October 12, 1985, as "Mental Illness Awareness Week"
Sponsor: Senator Dan Quayle (R-IN)
Committees: Senate - Judiciary | House - Post Office and Civil Service
Became Public Law No. 99-112
James Danforth "Dan" Quayle (born February 4, 1947) is an American politician and lawyer who was the 44th Vice President of the United States from 1989 to 1993. He was also a U.S. Representative (1977–81) and U.S. Senator (1981–89) from the state of Indiana.

(Silver State Represented (47 Element is Silver) with RT 91 reverse and we have profane invented history of western civilization in the word Indiana. Quayle warned us 32 years ago about mental illness and the Senate agreed to make the awareness law on October 1 (32 years ago on the same day of Las Vegas massacre)).

A native of Indianapolis, Indiana, Quayle spent most of his childhood living in Paradise Valley, Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix. He married Marilyn Tucker in 1972 and obtained his J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 1974.

(Native but not Indian. Also 74 is not only element 47 Silver in reverse, but 74 is also chemical element Tungsten -Tungsten's hardness and high density give it military applications in penetrating projectiles. Also, 32 Germanium 47 Silver and 74 Tungsten are all used in semiconductor (microchip) manufacturing. Quayle in Paradise Valley, but Las Vegas *the Silver State* viewed as a Paradise as well).

In 1988, Vice President George H. W. Bush, the Republican Party nominee for the presidency, chose Quayle as his vice presidential running mate. The Bush/Quayle ticket won the 1988 election over Democrats Michael Dukakis and Lloyd Bentsen.

(88 HH watching again with reverse RT91).

As vice president, Quayle made official visits to 47 countries[2] and was appointed chairman of the National Space Council. He secured re-nomination for vice-president in 1992, but Democrat Bill Clinton and his vice presidential running mate, Al Gore, defeated the Bush/Quayle ticket.

(88 HH defeated 4 years after start of Operation Barbarrosa and so were Bush/Quayle 4 years after “Read my lips, no new taxes” lie.)

Quayle is currently[needs update] the chairman of global investments at
Cerberus Capital Management, headquartered at 875 Third Ave in NY,NY

(5 Third – year Paddock was born= 1953)

Quayle participated in the vice presidential debate of October 1988, alongside Democratic candidate Lloyd Bentsen. When the subject of the debate turned to Quayle's relatively limited experience in public life, he compared the length of his congressional service (12 years) with that of late President John F. Kennedy (14 years), as Kennedy had less experience than his rivals during the 1960 presidential nomination. It was a factual comparison, although Quayle's advisers cautioned beforehand that it could be used against him. Bentsen's response – "Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy" – subsequently became a part of the political lexicon. During the debate, Quayle's strategy was to criticize Dukakis as too liberal.[16]

(October 1988 Quayle mentions murdered rival with 88 present du to relatively limited experience in public life and October of this year we have Paddock murders at RT 91 who appears to have relatively limited experience in public life (not much is known, or so we’re told)).

Bush/Quayle ticket won the November election with a 53–46 percent margin.

(Paddock Born in 53 and was reverse of 46 years old in 2017, where he allegedly won as a gambler).

Quayle once said “"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. ... No, not our nation's, but in World War II. I mean, we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century, but in this century's history."

(obscene period could be defined as disgusting to the senses : repulsive regular discharge of blood (red connection))

On January 31, 2011, Quayle wrote a letter to President Obama urging Obama to commute Jonathan Pollard's sentence.

The video game series Civilization ranks a player in terms of historical figures. The highest rank possible is 'Augustus Caesar' and the lowest rank possible is 'Dan Quayle'.

Quayle name origin is from the Isle of Man. The head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord of Mann and is represented by a Lieutenant Governor.

Motto: "Quocunque Jeceris Stabit" (Latin)
"Whithersoever you throw it, it will stand"[1]

The oldest known reference to the island calls it Mona, in Latin (Julius Caesar, 54 BC).

The Neolithic Period marked the beginning of farming, and megalithic monuments began to appear such as Cashtal yn Ard near Maughold, King Orry's Grave at Laxey, Meayll Circle near Cregneash, and Ballaharra Stones at St John's.

(Isn't John such a saint for forewarning us on 09.11.2017 about the monumental incident that would happen in Vegas?)

A confused period followed when Mann was sometimes under English rule and sometimes Scottish, until 1346, when the Battle of Neville's Cross decided the long struggle between England and Scotland in England's favour.

(46 Battle and 64 Slaughter; Also element 46 is Palladium ($) which belongs to group 10 and Paddock 64 will forever belong to month 10. Also element 64 is Gd or the God element and Paddock allegedly played God with the lives of more than 500 people on October 1. It can also be said that Paddock was trying to buy tracer rounds at Phoenix gun show, and element Gd is used as a tracer in medicine so doctors can play god. It should be noted that Paddock went through what the audience may view as a confused period, allegedly staying near other festivals prior to the RT 91 Harvest Country Music Festival).

Local government on the Isle of Man is based partly on the island's 17 ancient parishes.

Paddock is partly the cause of governing in 2017 (to control, direct, or strongly influence the actions and conduct of) as a result of many perished, with another push for gun control and tightened security measures by goverment.

Thirty-two primary schools on the Isle of Man.

The official languages of the Isle of Man are, since 1985, Manx and English (32 years)

Lastly, the Isle of Man flag is depicted with three legs in trilateral motion, which not only signals the trinity (again the mandalay bay trinity wing building and holy trinity) but a commission (we have the trilateral commission and the flagmaker was commissioned for their work).

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Tonight, they just can't stop throwing in our faces at UFC 216 that we are VEGAS (HEART) STRONG and promoting New York City (Manhattan connection already explained) along with it for UFC 217.

Year 216 & 217 are of The Julian calendar, proposed by Julius Caesar in 46*BC and here we have modern day fighters battling it out in the octagon in a modern day coliseum (October the Octo month). And one of the fighters in this pic just praised his Lord J.C. after this fight (Dariush).

Great quote after Harris V Werdum fight: "There are levels to this game." -DC

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Sweet Dreams

(Manson version as Manson Performed and two guns fell on him while performing on the eve of October massacre)

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Who had a mind to disagree?

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you
Moving on, moving on
Moving on, moving on
Moving on, moving on
Moving on

Who am I to disagree?

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you

Sweet Dreams Song originally written by Allen Toussaint

Many musicians have recorded Toussaint's compositions, including "Java", "Mother-in-Law", "I Like It Like That", "Fortune Teller", "Ride Your Pony", "Get Out of My Life, Woman", "Working in the Coal Mine", "Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky", "Here Come the Girls", "Yes We Can Can", "Play Something Sweet", and "Southern Nights". He was a producer for hundreds of recordings, among the best known of which are "Right Place, Wrong Time", by his longtime friend Dr. John ("Mac" Rebennack), and "Lady Marmalade", by Labelle.

(Sweet Dreams not listed on this wiki page. Note We have Toussaint and John (again) and Toussaint literally means feast of All Saints).

The youngest of three children, Toussaint was born in 1938 in New Orleans and grew up in a shotgun house in the Gert Town neighborhood. A longstanding theory is that the shotgun house can be traced from Africa to Haitian influences on house design in New Orleans.[1]

(New Orleans and Haiti our French connections; remember previous mention of Voo Doo and where Author Ishmael Reed presented NeoHoodoo).

After a lucky break at age 17, in which he stood in for Huey "Piano" Smith at a performance with Earl King's band in Prichard, Alabama,[5] Toussaint was introduced to a group of local musicians led by Dave Bartholomew, who performed regularly at the Dew Drop Inn, a nightclub on Lasalle Street in Uptown New Orleans.[6]

(lucky break 17 dew drop in)

His first album was recorded with RCA Victor, an album of instrumentals, The Wild Sound of New Orleans, with a band including Alvin "Red" Tyler (baritone sax), either Nat Perrilliat or Lee Allen (tenor sax), either Justin Adams or Roy Montrell (guitar), Frank Fields (bass), and Charles "Hungry" Williams (drums).[7] The recordings included Toussaint and Tyler's composition "Java", which first charted for Floyd Cramer in 1962 and became a number 4 pop hit for Al Hirt (also on RCA) in 1964.[8]

(64 was the Victor of Wild Sound hunting game in his (brown) java shirt, w/ a band of red, on a transient village, in the meadows at RT 91 Harvest Festival leaving Al Hirt (all hurt). Also remember the loa (Haitian Voodoo are each distinct beings with their own personal likes and dislikes, distinct sacred rhythms, songs, dances, ritual symbols, and special modes of service.)

The early to mid-1960s are regarded as Toussaint's most creatively successful period.

(Paddock will forever be remembered at 64 for his successful "period," sacrificing more than 50 people and injuring more than 500).

Toussaint performed regularly at Joe's Pub in New York City through 2009

(Paddock deemed a regular Joe).

Toussaint performed instrumentals from his album The Bright Mississippi and many of his older songs for a taping of the PBS series Austin City Limits, which aired on January 9, 2015.[54][55]

(Bright City performance with instruments by Paddock on RT 91 (reverse of Jan 9th) and our Austin link presented again by Gambit's land purchase of 3.64 acres).

It should alsobe noted Toussaint released an album on 6.6.6 (2006) with Elvis Costello (Elvis link again) Titled The River in Reverse (many reverse signals in the alpha numeric data present).

Track Listing:
1. "On Your Way Down" – 4:54
2. "Nearer to You" – 3:32
3. "Tears, Tears and More Tears" – 3:30
4. "The Sharpest Thorn" (Elvis Costello, Toussaint) – 4:16
5. "Who’s Gonna Help Brother Get Further?" – 5:04
6. "The River in Reverse" (Costello) – 4:32
7. "Freedom for the Stallion" – 2:58
8. "Broken Promise Land" (Costello, Toussaint) – 4:34
9. "Ascension Day" (Roy "Professor Longhair" Byrd, Costello, Toussaint) – 2:57
10. "International Echo" (Costello, Toussaint) – 4:58
11. "All These Things" – 4:07
12. "Wonder Woman" – 3:08
13. "Six-Fingered Man" (Costello, Toussaint) – 4:31
14. "The Greatest Love" - 3:47 (Japanese CD Bonus Track)
15. "Where Is the Love" (Costello, Toussaint) - 3:54 (iTunes Bonus Track)

Lyrics of River In Reverse:
How long does a promise last?
How long can a lie be told?
What would I take in exchange for my soul?
Would I notice when it was sold?

Wake me up
Wake me up
Wake me up with a slap or a kiss
There must be something better than this
'Cos I don't see how it can get much worse
What do we have to do to send
The river in reverse

Every man a crawling kingsnake
Every girl a half a heartbreak
Every woman sold into shame
To any son without a name

Are your arms too weak to lift?
Another shovel on the graveyard shift
Here comes the flood if you catch my drift
Where the things that they promised are not a gift

If man falls through the mirror of a lake
They fish him out quick and they call him a fake
Give him all the temptations he can take
Tie him up high 'til his bones break

Wake me up
Wake me up
'Cos I don't see how it can get much worse
What do we have to do to send
The river in reverse

I thought I heard somebody laugh
Look out your window
They're chasing shadows in the dark
They're counting widows

I felt a sliver of glass
Saw a cross in splinters
I felt the truce of spring
Dig me out of the trench of winter

So count your blessings when they ask permission
To govern with money and superstition
They tell you it's all for your own protection
'Til you fear your own reflection
But the times are passing from illumination
Like bodies falling from a constellation
An uncivil war divides the nation
So erase the tape on that final ape running down creation
Running down creation

Wake me up
Wake me up
Wake me up

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
MGM CEO and Brookings Institution Board member James Murren sold 57,269 shares on 07/31 for $1,892,740.45, sold 57,269 shares on 08/09 for $1,806,264.26, and sold 259,760 shares on 09/07 for $8,881,194.40. he was left with only 71,442 shares after his sell-off and before the tanking of MGM due to the Massacre.

James Murren Sells 294,150 Shares of MGM Resorts International (MGM) Stock

May 4, 2002
not to feed into something but i just watched a video and there was clearly 2-3different guns shooting the same time and its not just displaced sound.