LAS VEGAS SHOOTING AT COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Hopefully a judge dismisses the charges against Haig or else he will lose his clearance

"Haig's attorney Marc Victor told reporters it was perfectly legal for Haig, a private citizen, to sell Paddock hundreds of rounds of tracer ammunition — the bullets are legal in Arizona.

Paddock showed up to buy ammunition at Haig's home after meeting him at a gun show in Phoenix. "I sold him 600 rounds of .308 tracer, surplus U.S. military. I sold him 120 rounds of .556 tracer, again, surplus U.S. military," Haig said to ABC15. "I put it in a box for him. He paid me, put it in his car, and left."

Haig said he's been legally selling ammunition as as a hobby since 1991, but after the massacre, he has stopped his side business. It wasn't unusual for a customer to buy over 700 rounds, he said. "I've seen all kinds of people. There were no tells," Haig said of Paddock."

May 22, 2006
Hopefully a judge dismisses the charges against Haig or else he will lose his clearance

"Haig's attorney Marc Victor told reporters it was perfectly legal for Haig, a private citizen, to sell Paddock hundreds of rounds of tracer ammunition — the bullets are legal in Arizona.

Paddock showed up to buy ammunition at Haig's home after meeting him at a gun show in Phoenix. "I sold him 600 rounds of .308 tracer, surplus U.S. military. I sold him 120 rounds of .556 tracer, again, surplus U.S. military," Haig said to ABC15. "I put it in a box for him. He paid me, put it in his car, and left."

Haig said he's been legally selling ammunition as as a hobby since 1991, but after the massacre, he has stopped his side business. It wasn't unusual for a customer to buy over 700 rounds, he said. "I've seen all kinds of people. There were no tells," Haig said of Paddock."
When I have 700 rounds of ammo I feel like my supply is low. Media acts like 1000 rounds is a lot. A couple friends will run thru 1000 rounds in a couple hours at the range.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
John Robert Bolton will take office as National Security Advisor on Paddock BDay, April 9, 2018. Bolton was born 11.20.1948, exactly 190 days (reverse 91) after Israel declared Independence on 05.14.1948

Bolton nickname is "war hawk" who supported the Iraq war and wants regime change in Iran and North Korea.

In 1964 he led students for Goldwater (64 and Gold mentioned previously in thread); Goldwater won the Republican nomination in 64 but lost the election to LBJ (Goldwater opponent of Civil Rights).

Bolton's draft number was 185 (Paddock allegedly killed 58 and himself (1)).

Bolton is linked to Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr and Jr, and now Trump. Trump is VEGAS and NEW YORK link (link mentioned numerous times in thread).

Bolton has been involved with CFR and MANHATTAN Institute for Policy Research.

MANHATTAN Institute for Policy Research takes us to what is termed quality-of-life policing know as........"Broken Windows Theory."

Note that Paddock allegedly broke windows to kill 58 people.

Rudy Guiliani, when Mayor of NY, claimed to plagarize broken windows theory policing.

Bolton was also US Ambassador to UN And the UN is anti-gun rights. Also the UN was birthed from The League of Nations, which at it's peak had 58 member nations. The inspiration for the League of Nations was drawn from the 1864 Geneva Convention.

Bolton birthplace: Baltimore
Distance between Baltimore and New York City: 191.6 miles

More later

Last edited:
May 22, 2006
phncke @phncke

Democrats Introduce Bill Requiring Background Checks For Ammo Purchases - Beth Baumann

I saw that. Everything else aside.. gun owners are glad that Hillary went down in flames. She woulda gutted 2A w the quickness.

People hate the police, hate politicians, hate authority in general. Yet they want to concentrate firearm ownership to these groups, and give up their own rights.....

Jan 31, 2008
the people willingly give up their guns and their rights because they march under the banner of the oppressor, whether they know it or not. I mean, thats the whole sham, right? you are not supposed to know that you are under control.

Why are these assholes who want to ban guns not mobilized against the 100 other things that they themselves would agree are more worthy of dealing with? Ill tell you why, because people are sheep and the issue of their day is whatever they are told is the issue of 'the' day by a man with a tie.

Why are cigarettes still legal? Do you REALLY care?
no, you don't.
you are just being cute and trying to belong. its k.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
John Robert Bolton will take office as National Security Advisor on Paddock BDay, April 9, 2018. Bolton was born 11.20.1948, exactly 190 days (reverse 91) after Israel declared Independence on 05.14.1948

Bolton nickname is "war hawk" who supported the Iraq war and wants regime change in Iran and North Korea.

In 1964 he led students for Goldwater (64 and Gold mentioned previously in thread); Goldwater won the Republican nomination in 64 but lost the election to LBJ (Goldwater opponent of Civil Rights).

Bolton's draft number was 185 (Paddock allegedly killed 58 and himself (1)).

Bolton is linked to Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr and Jr, and now Trump. Trump is VEGAS and NEW YORK link (link mentioned numerous times in thread).

Bolton has been involved with CFR and MANHATTAN Institute for Policy Research.

MANHATTAN Institute for Policy Research takes us to what is termed quality-of-life policing know as........"Broken Windows Theory."

Note that Paddock allegedly broke windows to kill 58 people.

Rudy Guiliani, when Mayor of NY, claimed to plagarize broken windows theory policing.

Bolton was also US Ambassador to UN And the UN is anti-gun rights. Also the UN was birthed from The League of Nations, which at it's peak had 58 member nations. The inspiration for the League of Nations was drawn from the 1864 Geneva Convention.

Bolton birthplace: Baltimore
Distance between Baltimore and New York City: 191.6 miles

More later
Notable 11.20 events connected:

2017 Atlanta's Georgia Dome, once the world's largest covered stadium, is destroyed in a controlled implosion

The Dome has been replaced by Mercedes Benz Stadium (German) as the home of the Atlanta Falcons (RED&BLACK), owned by Arthur Blank- Jewish New York Native. The structure was located on 9.19 acres.

2012 Toshiba unveils a robot designed to help in nuclear disasters.
In late 2007, Toshiba took over from Discover Card as the sponsor of the top-most screen of One Times Square in New York City.[12] It displays the iconic 60-second New Year's countdown on its screen, as well as messages, greetings, and advertisements for the company. Construction delays, regulatory changes and cost overruns at Westinghouse built nuclear facilities Vogtle units 3 and 4 in Waynesboro, Georgia and VC Summer units 2 and 3 in South Carolina, are cited as the main causes of the dramatic fall in Toshiba's financial performance and collapse in share price. Fixed priced construction contracts negotiated by Westinghouse (purchased by Toshiba) with Georgia Power have left Toshiba with uncharted liabilities that will likely result in the sale of key Toshiba operating subsidiaries to secure the company's future.

2006 58th NASCAR Sprint Cup: Jimmie Johnson wins. NASCAR founded 02.21.1948 (2 mos 23 days before Israel Independence). NASCAR founded by Bill France. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series is now called Monster Energy and Monster Energy Symbol is Hebrew vav vav vav or 666. Johnson also won 2017 O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 on Stephen Paddock BDay April 9, 2017. On October 15, 2017, (14 days after Vegas Massacre, Johnson was part of The Big One, which caused a RED FLAG at 2017 Alabama 500, where 188 laps were contested (88 is Heil Hitler and 14 words).

2003 After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul Bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate (Al-Qaeda blamed and the CIA funded Al-Qaeda during Soviet War in Afghanistan;. Al-Qaeda founded by Bin Laden in 1988). HSBC is British with roots in Hong Kong and current form was established in 1991, originally incorporated in 1866. Also note HSBC admitted to laundering money for Colombian and Mexican drug cartels and agreed to pay $1.9 billion fine. On 1 October 2017 (VEGAS MASSACRE), Mark Tucker succeeded Douglas Flint as Group Chairman of HSBC, the first non-executive and outside chairman appointed by the group.

more later

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Reassess

2017 Atlanta's Georgia Dome, once the world's largest covered stadium, is destroyed in a controlled implosion

The Dome has been replaced by Mercedes Benz Stadium (German) as the home of the Atlanta Falcons (RED&BLACK), owned by Arthur Blank- Jewish New York Native. The structure was located on 9.19 acres.

2012 Toshiba unveils a robot designed to help in nuclear disasters.
Toshiba 4-legged nuclear plant inspection robot - YouTube
In late 2007, Toshiba took over from Discover Card as the sponsor of the top-most screen of One Times Square in New York City.[12] It displays the iconic 60-second New Year's countdown on its screen, as well as messages, greetings, and advertisements for the company. Construction delays, regulatory changes and cost overruns at Westinghouse built nuclear facilities Vogtle units 3 and 4 in Waynesboro, Georgia and VC Summer units 2 and 3 in South Carolina, are cited as the main causes of the dramatic fall in Toshiba's financial performance and collapse in share price. Fixed priced construction contracts negotiated by Westinghouse (purchased by Toshiba) with Georgia Power have left Toshiba with uncharted liabilities that will likely result in the sale of key Toshiba operating subsidiaries to secure the company's future.

2006 58th NASCAR Sprint Cup: Jimmie Johnson wins. NASCAR founded 02.21.1948 (2 mos 23 days before Israel Independence). NASCAR founded by Bill France. NASCAR Sprint Cup Series is now called Monster Energy and Monster Energy Symbol is Hebrew vav vav vav or 666. Johnson also won 2017 O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 on Stephen Paddock BDay April 9, 2017. On October 15, 2017, (14 days after Vegas Massacre, Johnson was part of The Big One, which caused a RED FLAG at 2017 Alabama 500, where 188 laps were contested (88 is Heil Hitler and 14 words).

2003 After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul Bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate (Al-Qaeda blamed and the CIA funded Al-Qaeda during Soviet War in Afghanistan;. Al-Qaeda founded by Bin Laden in 1988). HSBC is British with roots in Hong Kong and current form was established in 1991, originally incorporated in 1866. Also note HSBC admitted to laundering money for Colombian and Mexican drug cartels and agreed to pay $1.9 billion fine. On 1 October 2017 (VEGAS MASSACRE), Mark Tucker succeeded Douglas Flint as Group Chairman of HSBC, the first non-executive and outside chairman appointed by the group.

more later
2002 "Die Another Day", 20th James Bond film released, directed by Lee Tamahori, starring Pierce Brosnan and Halle Berry- but more importantly, cast Madonna. The film follows Bond as he leads a mission to North Korea, during which he is betrayed and, after seemingly killing a rogue North Korean colonel, is captured and imprisoned. Fourteen months later, Bond is released as part of a prisoner exchange. Surmising that the mole is within the British government, he attempts to earn redemption by tracking down his betrayer and all those involved. Pierce Brosnan was 64 when VEGAS MASSACRE occurred, same age Paddock, and DIE ANOTHER DAY was his last BOND film. Halle Berry also started in Monster's Ball and the VEGAS MASSACRE was allegedly Stephen Paddock's MONSTER'S BALL. MADONNA'S big break came in NEW YORK CITY and a Madonna song from 1985 (32 years before massacre from room on floor 32) was Gambler For the soundtrack of the movie VISION QUEST renamed in Australia CRAZY FOR YOU which Madonna also starred in.

Gambler lyrics:

I'm a gambler, and I will take you by surprise
Gambler, I'll aim this straight between your eyes
Gambler, yeah I know all the words to say
Because I'm a gambler, I only play the game my way, yeah

Don't want to say this but I think that I should
I'm better off forgotten if you think that I'd be good
One day you see me the next day I'm gone
Don't fight me baby I don't want to hold on
I'm a gambler, a gambler

You're not happy with the way I act
You better turn around boy, don't look back
You're getting angry, you know I can see
You're just jealous because you can't be me

You can't stop me now
Because I'm right and I'm making advances
Let me show you how
Tonight, I'll be taking my chances
On you, on you, on you, on you, that's right baby

more later

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Reassess

2002 "Die Another Day", 20th James Bond film released, directed by Lee Tamahori, starring Pierce Brosnan and Halle Berry- but more importantly, cast Madonna. The film follows Bond as he leads a mission to North Korea, during which he is betrayed and, after seemingly killing a rogue North Korean colonel, is captured and imprisoned. Fourteen months later, Bond is released as part of a prisoner exchange. Surmising that the mole is within the British government, he attempts to earn redemption by tracking down his betrayer and all those involved. Pierce Brosnan was 64 when VEGAS MASSACRE occurred, same age Paddock, and DIE ANOTHER DAY was his last BOND film. Halle Berry also started in Monster's Ball and the VEGAS MASSACRE was allegedly Stephen Paddock's MONSTER'S BALL. MADONNA'S big break came in NEW YORK CITY and a Madonna song from 1985 (32 years before massacre from room on floor 32) was Gambler For the soundtrack of the movie VISION QUEST renamed in Australia CRAZY FOR YOU which Madonna also starred in.

Gambler lyrics:

Don't want to say this but I think that I should
I'm better off forgotten if you think that I'd be good
One day you see me the next day I'm gone
Don't fight me baby I don't want to hold on
I'm a gambler, a gambler

You're not happy with the way I act
You better turn around boy, don't look back
You're getting angry, you know I can see
You're just jealous because you can't be me

You can't stop me now
Because I'm right and I'm making advances
Let me show you how
Tonight, I'll be taking my chances
On you, on you, on you, on you, that's right baby

more later
MADONNA IS ST. MARY, the Virgin mother of the Holy Trinity's God the Son, Yeshua bin Yosef, annointed Jesus Christ. Other JC links in thread are Julien Cain, John Carter, Jesus Campos, William Jefferson Clinton, and we will eventually get to Julius Caesar. Mary alleged to have been born 18 BC (18 our 666 link). MADONNA gave us the song Like a Virgin and MADONNA the saint is known as God Bearer ala virgin conception and birth.. MADONNA the artist also linked to both Warner Brothers and MGM..

The Warner Brothers links to Jesus' Disciples as Brothers warning ala teaching "his word," and MGM links as God at the center of Master Masons (their God and their right, DEUS MEUMQUE JUS)

more later

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
MADONNA also released on 3.23.2012 MDNA album

Maddona lyrics for the song Beautiful Killer:

Beautiful Killer
Madonna
Dark eyes on a dangerous face you are a beautiful killer
We pass by the same old place you are a (beautiful killer)
You don’t have a life, you have blood on your hands
You can sleep at night and I don’t understand
I don’t know much about you are a wanted man

You can call my name and I’ll be a around
Maybe I’ll let you shoot me down
'Cause you’re a beautiful killer with a beautiful face
A beautiful killer and you won’t leave a trace

Do you know the reasons why you are a beautiful killer?
Hurt yourself but you never die, you are a (beautiful killer)
I like your silhouette when you stand on the streets
Like a samurai you can handle the heat
Makes me wanna pray for a haunted man

Can’t really talk with a gun in my mouth
Maybe that’s what you been dreaming about
'Cause your a beautiful killer with beautiful eyes
A beautiful killer and I love your disguise

You changed the past
Good guys always finish last
What happens now?
I need to know how the story goes
Are we together?
I love you forever

You can call my name and I’ll be around

You’re a beautiful killer, but you’ll never be Alain Delon

MDNA short for mitochondrial DNA
Mutations of mitochondrial DNA can lead to a number of illnesses and diseases.
MDNA is different from nuclear DNA

Anagram for MADONNA is MADNANO, which is the MID ATLANTIC DNA NANOTECHNOLOGY Symposium. The first symposium was held 12.08.2017, and the deadline to RSVP was 10.15.2017, 14 days after VEGAS MASSACRE. The MADNANO site asks the question "Is it possible to make DNA do our bidding?"

Remember, Paddock is the Manchurian Candidate (previously covered) and did "their" bidding.

The event was held at the National Institute of Standards and Technology Center for Nanoscale ascience and technology in Gaithersburg, MD.

Gaithersburg was incorporated in 1878 (88 intertwined with 17 again). Gaithersburg is also home to IBM headquarters (IBM previously mentioned in thread with coding). Parts of the spy movie Body of Lies were filmed in Gaithersburg- a movie about the CIA and distributed by Warner Bros.The city has 26.42 square km of land.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
MADONNA also released on 3.23.2012 MDNA album

Maddona lyrics for the song Beautiful Killer:

Beautiful Killer
Madonna
Dark eyes on a dangerous face you are a beautiful killer
We pass by the same old place you are a (beautiful killer)
You don’t have a life, you have blood on your hands
You can sleep at night and I don’t understand
I don’t know much about you are a wanted man

Do you know the reasons why you are a beautiful killer?
Hurt yourself but you never die, you are a (beautiful killer)
I like your silhouette when you stand on the streets
Like a samurai you can handle the heat
Makes me wanna pray for a haunted man

You changed the past
Good guys always finish last
What happens now?
I need to know how the story goes
Are we together?
I love you forever

You’re a beautiful killer, but you’ll never be Alain Delon

MDNA short for mitochondrial DNA
Mutations of mitochondrial DNA can lead to a number of illnesses and diseases.
MDNA is different from nuclear DNA

Anagram for MADONNA is MADNANO, which is the MID ATLANTIC DNA NANOTECHNOLOGY Symposium. The first symposium was held 12.08.2017, and the deadline to RSVP was 10.15.2017, 14 days after VEGAS MASSACRE. The MADNANO site asks the question "Is it possible to make DNA do our bidding?"

Remember, Paddock is the Manchurian Candidate (previously covered) and did "their" bidding.

The event was held at the National Institute of Standards and Technology Center for Nanoscale ascience and technology in Gaithersburg, MD.

Gaithersburg was incorporated in 1878 (88 intertwined with 17 again). Gaithersburg is also home to IBM headquarters (IBM previously mentioned in thread with coding). Parts of the spy movie Body of Lies were filmed in Gaithersburg- a movie about the CIA and distributed by Warner Bros.The city has 26.42 square km of land.
Across the street NIST at 100 BUREAU DR, Gaithersburg,MD 20899 is QUINCE TREE EXECUTIVE CENTER.
Google Maps

Some ancient texts suggest Eve's fruit of temptation might have been a quince- the forbidden fruit from the Garden of Eden. The US is not a producer of Quince fruit.

In Quince Tree Exec Ctr is HQ for TROIKA ENTERTAINMENT which has strong ties to BROADWAY THEATER and also LAS VEGAS casinos (NY and LV links again). The company was founded in 1999. TROIKA was first US production conto tour mainland China (RED link again).

As you know, the movie ARGO was based on the book MASTER OF DISGUISE by CIA operative TONY MENDEZ, rescuing diplomats in hostile country (Iran) under guise of filming a movie. This film was distributed by Warner Bros. The President of US at the time film takes place is another JC, Jimmy Carter. Movie loosely based on true story. VICE uncovered in April 2016 that CIA was involved in production of the movie ARGO as well.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
More Nov 20
1998 First module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched

Zarya built by Russians and owned by US. Zarya means sunrise and signified the dawn of a new era. It was launched from Kazakhstan (Kazakhstan code 91 previously mentioned). After reaching orbit, STS-88 launched. Note that Progress M-64 launched on May 14 2008 (60th BDAY of Israel Independence). Also, Jesus Christ is allegedly the son who rose on Easter SUN DAY - This year in the West Celebrated on April fool's Day, in the East celebrated the eve of Stephen Paddock's BDAY.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

more later
Nov 20 1998 Court in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan declares accused terrorist Osama bin Laden "a man without a sin" in regard to the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. Jesus Christ also has been proclaimed as sinless....