For the las vegas fam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
I'm thinking about moving from Baltimore to vegas I need y'all input on apartments I'm looking somewhere between 500- 900 for a one bed room and what areas to stay the fuck away from lol, I gotta get out of baltimore the night life shit here is wack as a mofo and I'm really done with the winters I'm sick of this 20'' of snow every winter lol

Feb 10, 2006
If nightlife is what you're looking for then of course Vegas is the spot. I got folks out in Vegas and yeah its fun for a coo lil minute, it gets old and tired pretty damn fast. The plus about Vegas tho is all the fights, theres always something going on and plus there's a lot more to do in Vegas and surrounding areas then to just get twisted all the time.

May 22, 2006
i never lived either place but every time I been to Vegas or Pheonix I had a good time. I was in Pheonix a couple weeks ago, rented yellow vette n hit old town Scottsdale first night n got back to my hotel room 645am... Golfed, ate at nice restaurant... and took x n went to a rave at a water park. Even tho I don't like rave music, it was dope. Mad butterscotch bitches on drugs in bikinis. I might go to Vegas on Thursday. Where's everyone goin that makes Vegas n Pheonix seem like shitholes?

Mar 3, 2008
Butterscotch Batches sound great!! Vegas go homie...the Northside is the fuck up side of town but it's nothing like Baltimore fuck up sides. Ha ha....make that move my little cousins in Baltimore from cali can't wait to leave that bitch either.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
As someone who grew up in Vegas and currently lives in Phoenix both are cool places

Like almost anywhere else in the country just don't move to a shitty neighborhood = winning.

The thing I would look in to before moving to Vegas though is how the job market is currently. Don't really know your skill set, but I'm not sure how many well paying career type jobs you can find there.

Nov 11, 2006
Anyone who says vegas is a shithole must not know anybody or have any friends. Vegas is crackin, and has been since I moved here in 2001. Theres always shit to do, its hella easy to make money, and theres bad bitches all over town just lookin to get fucked with no strings attached.

And yes phoenix is a shithole. Matter of fact all of AZ is a shithole. I unfortunately lived in wack ass tucson for 2 years and it was the worst 2 years of my life.

May 9, 2002
Anyone who says vegas is a shithole must not know anybody or have any friends. Vegas is crackin, and has been since I moved here in 2001. Theres always shit to do, its hella easy to make money, and theres bad bitches all over town just lookin to get fucked with no strings attached.

And yes phoenix is a shithole. Matter of fact all of AZ is a shithole. I unfortunately lived in wack ass tucson for 2 years and it was the worst 2 years of my life.
It depends on what you look for in life. Not everyone is int the Vegas scene. Add in that its hot as fuck and dusty as fuck, it may not be for everyone. I know it aint for me. Seattle >>>>>>> Vegas and its not even a race. But, i dont care about gambling, drinking, sweating every 5 minutes, being dusty, or looking at sand...everywhere.

I think you like Vegas becuase everyone is either psychologically fucked or drunk as shit...those two = easy pussy.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
nellis blvd. is run down as hell

and i don't know about all that shit hole talk either, there's PLENTY of decent places to live... i'm at my parents spot right now in the southwest and everything around here is CLEAN... my only big complaint about this place is that there's not enough shade and not enough green... something my part of the bay area had alot of

::

Last edited: