KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
It's funny how a thread about coming together has only 2 pages so far..if this was about beefin this shit would be 15 pages deep by now lol
Right? This is a good look for the west though. I think as men we all have differences, and it's usually easy to recognize the differences and create divide. Really though there are things in common and similarities. Sometimes when you think from that angle you'll realize there might even be more in common than you thought. The whole thing got blown outta proportion and escalated quickly. I think we got bigger fish to fry out here on the west anyways, Tay & Wax need to catch that little fuck Slim Jesus. Or about half of these young rappers, they're killin me!

Jan 18, 2015
It's funny how a thread about coming together has only 2 pages so far..if this was about beefin this shit would be 15 pages deep by now lol
It's still early, bruh. I think this thread will eventually hit 4.5 pages.

Have you had the talk with grim yet? He was ready to kill wax for you!!
Oh shit, I forgot. Someone needs to call him off before someone gets hurt.

Last edited:
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
NAH IT WASNT BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS NOBODY WOULD WORK WITH NOBODY IF THIS ISSUE WASNT RESOLVED AND BO CALLED ME AND THANKED ME FOR FINALLY MAKIN IT HAPPEN. ITS CALLED BEING LOYAL TO WHO'S LOYAL TO U.
#SIMPLE SCIENCE
#WCM

But CBo and Wax already got a slap on one of my beats. It was comin out whether or not you made this thread or y'all talked to be honest