THE JUICE IS LOOSE....OJ GRANTED PAROLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
id have to say maybe the family of nicole simpson and ronald golding....maybe

i know id be pissed if i was them
I keep seeing posts like this all over the internet. Do people not realize OJ wasn't in prison for those murders and that he was found not guilty for those murders? He was loose for 15 years after they happened. Dude was in prison for robbery.

If Ron -Goldman-'s family was so upset I'm sure they would have donated the millions of dollars they gained off of this to a charity or something.

They probably instantly saw $$$ in their eyes the moment this happened. Do you know how I know? They've already plastered themselves all over TV the last couple of days. You would think people upset over their son dying wouldn't be so inclined to continue making money off of it.

Jun 21, 2016
id have to say maybe the family of nicole simpson and ronald golding....maybe

i know id be pissed if i was them
Uh huh. I don't give a fuck about nicole whore simpson. I care more about eric garner, freddie gray, oscar grant and many many others killed by pig cops. Not some dusty hollywood whore. I'm glad she died. That's what you get for being a whore.

Hello Mr totally random new guy, welcome to the forum!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Uh huh. I don't give a fuck about nicole whore simpson. I care more about eric garner, freddie gray, oscar grant and many many others killed by pig cops. Not some dusty hollywood whore. I'm glad she died. That's what you get for being a whore.

Hello Mr totally random new guy, welcome to the forum!

I DIGG IT

NOT GLAD SHE DIED BUT I TOO FEEL BAD ABOUT THOSE WHO DIED IN THE HANDS OF FUCKED UP PIGS

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I keep seeing posts like this all over the internet. Do people not realize OJ wasn't in prison for those murders and that he was found not guilty for those murders? He was loose for 15 years after they happened. Dude was in prison for robbery.

If Ron -Goldman-'s family was so upset I'm sure they would have donated the millions of dollars they gained off of this to a charity or something.

They probably instantly saw $$$ in their eyes the moment this happened. Do you know how I know? They've already plastered themselves all over TV the last couple of days. You would think people upset over their son dying wouldn't be so inclined to continue making money off of it.

I SAID MAYBE.....I DIDNT SEE THAT SHIT....THANKS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME......AND I SAID IF IT WAS ME, ID BE PISSED.....FUCK THEM, LET THEM BE MONEY HUNGRY WHORES...THAT SHIT AINT RIGHT....I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS IN PRISON FOR I FOLLOW THE NEWS JUST LIKE YOU....JUST CAUSE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY ON THE MURDERS DONT MEAN TOO MUCH OF SHIT.....JURIES OR WHATEVER HAVE FUCKED UP ON MULTIPLE CASES

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If it's "fuck them" why bring them up in response to "who cares"? lol

and still, what does juries getting it wrong have to do with -this- parole? He literally served his time for the robbery, justice was 100% served. He didn't get charged and walk right away, he served a fucking decade for trying to take his own stuff lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
If it's "fuck them" why bring them up in response to "who cares"? lol

and still, what does juries getting it wrong have to do with -this- parole? He literally served his time for the robbery, justice was 100% served. He didn't get charged and walk right away, he served a fucking decade for trying to take his own stuff lol
LOL, BECAUSE I SAID IF IT WAS ME.....AND LOL IF THE FAMILIES OF THE MURDERED WERE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE THEY WOULD BE UPSET THAT HE WALKED THE FIRST TIME AND BE HAPPY HE SERVED SOME KIND OF SENTENCE REGARDLESS OF THE CHARGE....BUT THEYRE NOT RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE RIGHT?...SO FUCK THEM.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I SAID MAYBE.....I DIDNT SEE THAT SHIT....THANKS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME......AND I SAID IF IT WAS ME, ID BE PISSED.....FUCK THEM, LET THEM BE MONEY HUNGRY WHORES...THAT SHIT AINT RIGHT....I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS IN PRISON FOR I FOLLOW THE NEWS JUST LIKE YOU....JUST CAUSE HE WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY ON THE MURDERS DONT MEAN TOO MUCH OF SHIT.....JURIES OR WHATEVER HAVE FUCKED UP ON MULTIPLE CASES
That jury got it right tho... Guilt should only be handed down when the evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt. If this trial happened in the south, those faggot ass white people that don't know what beyond a reasonable doubt means would have fried his ass.

IRDC if people think he was guilty or innocent. I know for a fact he did not slice up a grown man and woman like a ninja. That shit was done by someone else, and likely at least two people

Drug dealers..

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
That jury got it right tho... Guilt should only be handed down when the evidence proves beyond a reasonable doubt. If this trial happened in the south, those faggot ass white people that don't know what beyond a reasonable doubt means would have fried his ass.

IRDC if people think he was guilty or innocent. I know for a fact he did not slice up a grown man and woman like a ninja. That shit was done by someone else, and likely at least two people

Drug dealers..
right...i feel like it was too much funny shit that happened in that case for there to be a qoute unquote "fair trial"...so much shit happened after the fact ....then that shit was kinda after the rodney king verdict so muthafuckas was ready for a nigga to go free