Johnny Depp gets drunk and loses his mind on video! ha aha ah aha haaaaaaaaaaaa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
You should start using that.
Yeah I'm taking Jack Sparrow's Line.. I should pour up a huge glass of wine like him to, make it a Joker parody h aha aa ahaaaaaaaaaa!

The only good thing about this video, is Johnny Depp is Jack Sparrow in real life, they way he talks and moves, and how he poured the huge wine glass like a boss, that was like a scene out of Pirates! haa aha ah haaaaaaaaa

ah h haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I don't trust any broad that secretly video tapes shit. For all we know she was instigating shit.

Anyways, every great man in the history of earth has lost his shit over a broad once or twice, even Gandhi, it fucking happens because some bitches know exactly what buttons to push and when.
she was. he was drunk early, and she was egging him on to break things, and keep drinking. Shows how much she doesn't care about him...
stupid whores.. i used to drink because of stress of whores..
then i started using a knife.. and you now how the story goes..
i ask if they wanna know how i got these scars...

now I drink because it's Oh Festival! I think red wine is order tonight..
h aha aha ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I don't trust any broad that secretly video tapes shit. For all we know she was instigating shit.

Anyways, every great man in the history of earth has lost his shit over a broad once or twice, even Gandhi, it fucking happens because some bitches know exactly what buttons to push and when.
Or publically for that matter

That dudes an idiot & asshole...but that lady is fukin reatarded too might of had a point if she knew what & how to say it but she just turned to a beligerent bitch...people be fake as fuck now a days cant mind they business always tryna knock the next 1 smh
You don't like his movies? I think he was good in Alice in Wonderland,
and of course the Pirates movies!