Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So I have dug more into the star of David. Turns out I was WRONG. And I admit it. There has to be edifying not just ignorance. I admit I was wrong. And I'm going to explain the star of David simply with a picture and a verse. And I repeat even NOW. The star of "David" is not Davids. Perhaps it took that connotation since he put hundreds of them into his Temples. But it had been around Hundreds of years before him.
0Exodus 28:34
A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about.

So priests wore pomogranates on their clothes.

Haggai 2:19
Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you ( figs, olives and pomogranates always repreaent Israel)

1 kings 7:42

And four hundred POMEGRANATES for the two networks, even two rows of pomegranates for one network, to cover the two bowls of the chapiters that wereupon the pillars;
Why does it say pomegranates and not stars or shields of David? 😎

Now lets look at budding pomogranate. It has the 6 sides to make the "star" its a natural reoccuring symbol.

Now, Lillies have the same symbol. Is that the star of David? Of course, its a natural reoccuring symbol.

Kings 7:19

The capitals which were on the top of the pillars in the porch were of lily design, four cubits

Picture of a Lillie underneath. See how they both have 6 sides and that one in the middle?

The ORIGIONAL menorah is the same way it has 6 sides( candlesticks) and one in the middle. The origional menorah was not 2D tho. All candlesticks went different ways, 6 sides and the one in the middle. When you saw it from the top, guess what you saw? You got it, the "star of david."

Thats why the emoji of the star of David has the dot in the middle; for the 7th candlestick.
I proved the star of david is just a lilly and a pomogranate ; and it has been around hubdreds of years before David wad even around.

I wad wrong about it being the star of remphan; but thats what happens when you actually read the book. You get edified if you look for it.

The pentagram is the star of remphan. Its also on the reverse side of the seal of saturn.

Why couldn't one of you Jews edify me, instead you threw out these false claims of it being ordained to David. Show me the verse where it says that.

Just wanted to update this thread since its no longer what I believe.

Attachments

Props: StillHustlin