Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
This one is more detailed. My boy put me on this. He says he's an "Israelite" just like dudes in the video and had me watching some of these dudes videos and explanations for other questions I had and I found one on the star of david. Its funny cuz I've seen Black Hebrew Isralites wearing the star in other videos and I guess these guys got it.

Feb 19, 2015
Theres plenty of scientific proof that proves we arnt even moving. Period. That whole bullshit that we're spinning and traveling cant even be SEEN. Einstein said it himself.
“I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment.” -Albert Einstein

So why do you still believe it?

That's where your confused. I'm not saying the holocaust didnt happen. It didnt happen how we were taught. The holocaust is so sensitive because actual people died. But not as many as they claim (they dropped 5 million deaths from the total when it was questioned) theres hundreds lf people who, yes are still alive and got interviewed about it and they claim they had fucking theaters and sports there. Did we get taught that? No. They hid the jews that said that shit wasnt bad. Theres video interviews HOURS long you can watch with people in Auschwitz and other camps talking about how it didnt go down the way they said. Almost One million people still died. But the whole dont question it its illegal raises flags for me. We can question ww1 and 2 because why? They're not hiding anything. Why cant you question the holocaust? People did and it raised plenty of flags because it didnt sit with what we were taught.

With the virgin Mary, you obviously didnt get what the point of me saying that is. But its good. I said jews believed that prophecy because its in the old testament. Yet when it "happened" they rejected the prophecy which they believed. No need for even saying the gangbang shit, that's out of pocket.

lol bro u are trippin BAD

u can find conspiracy theories that say anything if u dig deep enough....the holocaust happened and it was bad (if not worse) than they say. I personally know survivors.

and 6 million jews were killed not "almost a million".....thats why there are only 14 million jews in the world, much MUCH less than any of the other big religions.

mufucka said "sports and movie theaters" lmfao

Feb 19, 2015
This one is more detailed. My boy put me on this. He says he's an "Israelite" just like dudes in the video and had me watching some of these dudes videos and explanations for other questions I had and I found one on the star of david. Its funny cuz I've seen Black Hebrew Isralites wearing the star in other videos and I guess these guys got it.
The Star of David FRAUD - YouTube
nutjobs

Feb 19, 2015
its not a comeback...its the truth. u say crazy in a crazy world is normal. why would u want to be part of the normal when 90% of muthafuckas out there are dumb as fuck. i respect the fact that you dig deep and seek alternatives to what we are taught. but u just off wit this one homie. believe that.

May 4, 2002

u can find conspiracy theories that say anything if u dig deep enough....the holocaust happened and it was bad (if not worse) than they say. I personally know survivors.

and 6 million jews were killed not "almost a million".....thats why there are only 14 million jews in the world, much MUCH less than any of the other big religions.

When america was invaded they gave indians the same shit.

We had movies, popcorn, cotton candy ect. It wasnt as bad as historians made it out to be...:ermm:

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com

There was origionally 6 million that died. They questioned that the amount of people they say they burned in the span of the years was impossible as well as the gas chambers they were said to be stuffed in. People died. Thats not what I'm debating. They moved the number from 6 to 3 million, then down to almost 1. Its a fact in the new york memorial it originally said 6 million; after the debating of it it moved down to almost 1 million. Fact.

Feb 19, 2015
There was origionally 6 million that died. They questioned that the amount of people they say they burned in the span of the years was impossible as well as the gas chambers they were said to be stuffed in. People died. Thats not what I'm debating. They moved the number from 6 to 3 million, then down to almost 1. Its a fact in the new york memorial it originally said 6 million; after the debating of it it moved down to almost 1 million. Fact.
no dude...6 million jews died. it was 17 million overall..look it up. lmao@"almost 1 million". hilarious.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Face-Me @Face-Me

Taken from "my Jewish learning" website

"One of the most frequent challenges posed by the Holocaust deniers is calling into question the “6 million” figure. Various deniers claim the actual number is only a million or a few hundred thousand.

Holocaust denial proponents point to the World Almanac for proof. The 1940 edition listed the world’s Jewish population at 15,319,359. By the 1949 edition, deniers assert, that figure is listed as 15,713,638. How could six million, over one-third of all Jews in the world, be murdered and the population increase?

Historians immediately point out that the 1949 World Almanac does not list that figure for the world Jewish population. Instead, the increased number was taken from an erroneous Senate Judiciary Committee report in 1950. Anybody looking in the 1949 World Almanac would instead see the figure of 11,266,600, along with a revision of the 1939 population upwards to more than 16-and-a-half million.

Another argument stems from the change to a commemorative plaque at Auschwitz. Until 1994, the plaque read “Four million people suffered and died here at the hands of the Nazi murderers between the years 1940 and 1945.” In 1991, that plaque was replaced with a new one that listed only one and a half million victims, “a majority of them Jews.” Deniers quickly pointed to the revision as proof that the numbers were inflated.

Bradley Smith, a prominent denier who gained notoriety by sending ads to college newspapers questioning facts about the Holocaust, sent out an ad in 1992:

The Auschwitz State Museum has recently revised its half-century-old claim that 4 million humans were murdered there. The Museum now says maybe it was 1 million. But what proof does the Museum provide to document the 1 million figure? None! The communist propagandists who manage the museum have put on display piles of hair, boots and eyeglasses, etc. While such displays are effective propaganda devices, they are worthless as historical documentation for ‘gassings’ or a program of ‘extermination.’

Meanwhile, Revisionists want to know where those 3 million souls have been the last 45 years. Were they part of the fabled Six Million?

In fact, the actual numbers were inflated, but not by Jewish historians trying to guilt the world into compensation. The Soviets overstated the number of non-Jewish victims for propaganda purposes. A noted historian, Raul Hillberg, estimated just over a million deaths at Auschwitz. He did that in 1950, and estimates by historians such as him have been always been the scholarly basis for determining the number of victims."

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
"resistance by Jews for even through the hardships they still found a way to gather together and find happiness through entertainment e.g. orchestras, sports, plays etc."

come on dawg...what ur doin is soundin like a white supremacists on slavery; "well the niggers were able to watch movies though!". fall back bruh, not a good look.

Feb 19, 2015
Taken from "my Jewish learning"
"One of the most frequent challenges posed by the Holocaust deniers is calling into question the “6 million” figure. Various deniers claim the actual number is only a million or a few hundred thousand.

Holocaust denial proponents point to the World Almanac for proof. The 1940 edition listed the world’s Jewish population at 15,319,359. By the 1949 edition, deniers assert, that figure is listed as 15,713,638. How could six million, over one-third of all Jews in the world, be murdered and the population increase?

Historians immediately point out that the 1949 World Almanac does not list that figure for the world Jewish population. Instead, the increased number was taken from an erroneous Senate Judiciary Committee report in 1950. Anybody looking in the 1949 World Almanac would instead see the figure of 11,266,600, along with a revision of the 1939 population upwards to more than 16-and-a-half million.

Another argument stems from the change to a commemorative plaque at Auschwitz. Until 1994, the plaque read “Four million people suffered and died here at the hands of the Nazi murderers between the years 1940 and 1945.” In 1991, that plaque was replaced with a new one that listed only one and a half million victims, “a majority of them Jews.” Deniers quickly pointed to the revision as proof that the numbers were inflated.

Bradley Smith, a prominent denier who gained notoriety by sending ads to college newspapers questioning facts about the Holocaust, sent out an ad in 1992:

The Auschwitz State Museum has recently revised its half-century-old claim that 4 million humans were murdered there. The Museum now says maybe it was 1 million. But what proof does the Museum provide to document the 1 million figure? None! The communist propagandists who manage the museum have put on display piles of hair, boots and eyeglasses, etc. While such displays are effective propaganda devices, they are worthless as historical documentation for ‘gassings’ or a program of ‘extermination.’

Meanwhile, Revisionists want to know where those 3 million souls have been the last 45 years. Were they part of the fabled Six Million?

In fact, the actual numbers were inflated, but not by Jewish historians trying to guilt the world into compensation. The Soviets overstated the number of non-Jewish victims for propaganda purposes. A noted historian, Raul Hillberg, estimated just over a million deaths at Auschwitz. He did that in 1950, and estimates by historians such as him have been always been the scholarly basis for determining the number of victims."
lies

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lmao nice comeback, again.

I dont know man its Jewish so if they acknoledge that its iffy somethings up Holocaust Denial | My Jewish Learning

Like I said. I'm not saying people DIDNT die. I'm saying not as many of them died as they first claim. They wernt off by thousands or hundreds of thousands or one million. They were off 5 MILLION.

Questioning just THAT is ILLEGAL in some countries. I'm saying its really fucking suspicious and you guys disagree with that? Is there something I'm not seeing

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
List of countries that have that law.
Taken from rationwiki

"Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Romania and Switzerland have such laws. The Netherlands has no law against genocide denial, but the courts have ruled that such a statement is a form of hate speech. Note that in multiple of these countries, it is also just as illegal to deny crimes by the Communist regime of the USSR."

Feb 19, 2015
Lmao nice comeback, again.

I dont know man its Jewish so if they acknoledge that its iffy somethings up Holocaust Denial | My Jewish Learning

Like I said. I'm not saying people DIDNT die. I'm saying not as many of them died as they first claim. They wernt off by thousands or hundreds of thousands or one million. They were off 5 MILLION.

Questioning just THAT is ILLEGAL in some countries. I'm saying its really fucking suspicious and you guys disagree with that? Is there something I'm not seeing

i can find u sources that say the exact opposite...i can find you black people who supported slavery and thought it was good for them too.

like i said, if u dig deep enough, u can find ANYTHING on the internet. period.

Jun 21, 2006
Theres plenty of scientific proof that proves we arnt even moving. Period. That whole bullshit that we're spinning and traveling cant even be SEEN. Einstein said it himself.
“I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment.” -Albert Einstein

So why do you still believe it?

That's where your confused. I'm not saying the holocaust didnt happen. It didnt happen how we were taught. The holocaust is so sensitive because actual people died. But not as many as they claim (they dropped 5 million deaths from the total when it was questioned) theres hundreds lf people who, yes are still alive and got interviewed about it and they claim they had fucking theaters and sports there. Did we get taught that? No. They hid the jews that said that shit wasnt bad. Theres video interviews HOURS long you can watch with people in Auschwitz and other camps talking about how it didnt go down the way they said. Almost One million people still died. But the whole dont question it its illegal raises flags for me. We can question ww1 and 2 because why? They're not hiding anything. Why cant you question the holocaust? People did and it raised plenty of flags because it didnt sit with what we were taught.

With the virgin Mary, you obviously didnt get what the point of me saying that is. But its good. I said jews believed that prophecy because its in the old testament. Yet when it "happened" they rejected the prophecy which they believed. No need for even saying the gangbang shit, that's out of pocket.
Daaaaaaamn dude... Aryan Brotherhood taught you well in prison.

Lol @ saying the gangbang shit is out of pocket. Okay, sorry man. Maybe Mary got pregnant after sitting down on the toilet seat that Joseph ejaculated on. We don’t know cuz we weren’t there. “They” are hiding this from you. It’s a conspiracy so millions of people will believe in fairy tales. “Their” plan obviously succeeded.