Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
There are bigger things than music. I havrnt written a song in half a year. Its not my priority. I do have unreleased songs that I'm not even gona put out. Unless my homie puts it out himself featuring a dude from TMH in oakland. For now I dont give two shits about music, I might get back on it but its no priority for me.
That's a damn shame bro. You have so much potential. So what do you do now that you don't rap? besides wearing tin foil hats and believing in conspiracy theories

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That's a damn shame bro. You have so much potential. So what do you do now that you don't rap? besides wearing tin foil hats and believing in conspiracy theories
Rapping isnt mt priority. Doesnt mean I quit. I have a whole album recorded and ready to be pressed. I have 3 slaps I recorded with a dude from TMH named Lil Hats from Oakland that havent gotten released yet cuz my boy is lagging n wants a video. My music is gona keep going it just hasnt because its not the route I want to go anymore.

Woodie believed the government was limiting our rights and had an agenda. He was a "tin foil hat wearer" just how immortal technique is. Just like b.o.b is now. Chingy even changed his music for fucks sake. Why? Because we chose to seek the truth.

Right now I'm educating myself in my peoples past and beliefs. Something you should do, just how many artists are because they seek the truth. Thats why woodies music changed throughout the northern expozure cds. That's why my music is changing.

I dont want to know what youve been doing because I can tell its nothing progressive. I rather be with niggas wearing tin foil hats and guns than sheep walking in to be slaughtered.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Rapping isnt mt priority. Doesnt mean I quit. I have a whole album recorded and ready to be pressed. I have 3 slaps I recorded with a dude from TMH named Lil Hats from Oakland that havent gotten released yet cuz my boy is lagging n wants a video. My music is gona keep going it just hasnt because its not the route I want to go anymore.

Woodie believed the government was limiting our rights and had an agenda. He was a "tin foil hat wearer" just how immortal technique is. Just like b.o.b is now. Chingy even changed his music for fucks sake. Why? Because we chose to seek the truth.

Right now I'm educating myself in my peoples past and beliefs. Something you should do, just how many artists are because they seek the truth. Thats why woodies music changed throughout the northern expozure cds. That's why my music is changing.

I dont want to know what youve been doing because I can tell its nothing progressive. I rather be with niggas wearing tin foil hats and guns than sheep walking in to be slaughtered.
Woodie and Immortal Technique don't think the world is flat. And B.O.B. is an idiot for thinking the world is flat. And His music changed because he was growing up, not because he was seeking truth. He saw things from a different perspective. There are things the government is doing that's bad but that does not include thinking the fucken earth is flat or that the Jews are hiding meanings in the star of David. that's just some shit 13 year olds that are surfing around youtube do. Woodie was focused on the patriot act that was going on at the time and the hidden agendas that Bush did by invading Iraq even tho they didn't have weapons of mass destruction or have anything to do with the attackas on 9/11. Which is what Woodie and Technique were talking about. Not you or B.O.B. trying to convince the internet trolls that the world is flat, theres a big difference. And I ment what are you doing progressively. Not on the net. You don't wanna know what I'm doing cause its more progressive than you. I'm actually working at 2 steady jobs, finishing up school, working on my music, and enjoying my time with my family, girlfriend and loved ones. Not wearing a tin foil hat trying to convince a bunch of strangers on the internet that the world is flat. Now that is more progressive than "seeking the truth". On The Internet.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008

stick to music breh

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ill let you do you and speak down on me on the internet. Cuz we both know your hands would only go up to blow your nose. Niggas speaking like fucking legends living like peasants. Have two jobs and you still can't match what I got in my pocket. Condencending niggas dont last and trust that next time I see you you wont speak on me like you do here, you wouldn't ever call me an idiot for my beliefs. But feel free to do it online.

Like I said before I dont need your approval to do me my nigga. I dont give two Shits what your doing like how you shouldn't trip off me and mines.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
There are things the government is doing that's bad but that does not include thinking the fucken earth is flat or that the Jews are hiding meanings in the star of David. that's just some shit 13 year olds that are surfing around youtube do.

. You don't wanna know what I'm doing cause its more progressive than you. I'm actually working at 2 steady jobs, finishing up school, working on my music, and enjoying my time with my family, girlfriend and loved ones. Not wearing a tin foil hat trying to convince a bunch of strangers on the internet that the world is flat. Now that is more progressive than "seeking the truth". On The Internet.
Mothafucka you still play pokemon. Those 13 year olds you clown on are more grown than you they are questioning shit that you assume is true because that bullshit college youre attending told you its true.

All that shit you mentioned that are making you progressive any idiot can do. Any dumb mothafucka can have a girl any idiot can have 2 jobs, any pendejo can make a song.I dont even have a real job and I'm banked the fuck up, money aint shit. The only real thing you're doing is spending time with your family. Do yourself a favor and just shut the fuck up bro, straight up. You don't provide any backup for what you claim you just call everybody who doesnt agree with mainstream shit idiots, idiot.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
The word also says if you dont have the son you dont have the father, and they reject Jesus so what father do they have? The jews who reject Jesus and hold the star of rempham as their flag and symbols are not the same God. There's been hundreds of gods, but One True God.
You don't think that's a piece of Roman psychological warfare? In the old testament the Bible basically speaks of the Jews as God's children. Then of course the Romans came along and we magically have New testament attributed to the disciples of rebel Jesus, allegedly, which claims you have to go through Jesus to be a child of God. So one day you're a Jew and your good. You do everything right, never hurt anyone, never break God's commandments, live pure. Then all the sudden the script flips on you and that's not good enough. Now, that same Jew supposed to change up the way it's been for millennia, just because. Does that even make sense? No, not really.

I don't believe Jesus or any of his disciples said that shit. Sounds to me like some power hungry assholes who hate Jews said that shit, put it in writing and tried to put themselves closer to God, playing psychological warfare against their enemy.

I think Jesus (if he existed) may have been the mf man. He came along and saw how corrupt both the Jewish heads and Roman gubmint were and colluding against every day people and stirred up shit to the point that he got his ass killed for it. Then the ones in power made up a bunch of shit to mess with people's heads, and it's been working for 2000 years since.

It's just like if you get too popular railing against the same Romans today, they off your ass, they just don't need to make another Jesus out of you as they have established one already, that has fooled the world time and time again.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You don't think that's a piece of Roman psychological warfare? In the old testament the Bible basically speaks of the Jews as God's children. Then of course the Romans came along and we magically have New testament attributed to the disciples of rebel Jesus, allegedly, which claims you have to go through Jesus to be a child of God. So one day you're a Jew and your good. You do everything right, never hurt anyone, never break God's commandments, live pure. Then all the sudden the script flips on you and that's not good enough. Now, that same Jew supposed to change up the way it's been for millennia, just because. Does that even make sense? No, not really.

I don't believe Jesus or any of his disciples said that shit. Sounds to me like some power hungry assholes who hate Jews said that shit, put it in writing and tried to put themselves closer to God, playing psychological warfare against their enemy.

I think Jesus (if he existed) may have been the mf man. He came along and saw how corrupt both the Jewish heads and Roman gubmint were and colluding against every day people and stirred up shit to the point that he got his ass killed for it. Then the ones in power made up a bunch of shit to mess with people's heads, and it's been working for 2000 years since.

It's just like if you get too popular railing against the same Romans today, they off your ass, they just don't need to make another Jesus out of you as they have established one already, that has fooled the world time and time again.
I agree 100% which is why I look at both sides of the story and both have their iffy shit with them. And thats what I'm doing now. To assume the people who have been "attacked" are not at fault is not good research like that quote find the people who you can't question and those are the people in charge. Who manages the world banks? Why is it illegal to question the holocaust in some countries?

But again none of us were actually there to see. But both sides have their story and I'm looking at both

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Ill let you do you and speak down on me on the internet. Cuz we both know your hands would only go up to blow your nose. Niggas speaking like fucking legends living like peasants. Have two jobs and you still can't match what I got in my pocket. Condencending niggas dont last and trust that next time I see you you wont speak on me like you do here, you wouldn't ever call me an idiot for my beliefs. But feel free to do it online.

Like I said before I dont need your approval to do me my nigga. I dont give two Shits what your doing like how you shouldn't trip off me and mines.
Mothafucka you still play pokemon. Those 13 year olds you clown on are more grown than you they are questioning shit that you assume is true because that bullshit college youre attending told you its true.

All that shit you mentioned that are making you progressive any idiot can do. Any dumb mothafucka can have a girl any idiot can have 2 jobs, any pendejo can make a song.I dont even have a real job and I'm banked the fuck up, money aint shit. The only real thing you're doing is spending time with your family. Do yourself a favor and just shut the fuck up bro, straight up. You don't provide any backup for what you claim you just call everybody who doesnt agree with mainstream shit idiots, idiot.
hahaha ooooh somebody's mad lol Shit I ain't no softy fam. I'm not scared of you. And the fact that you wanna fight me over not being on the same page as you regarding the flat earth thread on the internet just shows a lot about your character. Yes I play Pokémon, so the fuck what dawg. Its a hobby of mine that I enjoy. just like people enjoy playing Call Of Duty or Overwatch. Ain't nothing wrong with that. And I never worry about what the next mine is doing in terms of finance. There's people who make more money than me, and there's people that make less than I do. But I don't focus on that cause I'm in my own lane. So telling me that you make more than me at my two jobs does nothing to me. I could care less. If anything I applaud you for making more than someone who works 2 jobs and is doing it without regular employment. Kudos to you sir. (unless you're doing it by selling drugs or other crimes than ain't nothing commendable about getting money that way). I never called you an idiot in my post. I may heckle you, but Its what people do on here. If your in your feelings about it that's on you. Any idiot can do what I'm doing, good! If it makes me an idiot to live a comfortable life than call me an idiot all day. I welcome it. I'm not gonna be all "Aye fool I'ma fight you next time I see you cause you called me a mean name on the internet". That's kid shit bro and the only kid shit I fuck with is Pokémon. I'm too old to be doing any meet me behind the school after class to toss hands type shit. Did plenty of that at High School. Not bragging cause its nothing to be proud of. You can hate on college all you want but if any idiot can go to college and get a degree then I challenge you to go and get one for yourself. Go to school, get an A in every class and graduate and then show me a diploma. You don't gotta believe what they're teaching you, just get that A and gradute. Then let me know if any idiot can do it. Shit I'll up the anty, graduate from a University and prove to me that any idiot will do it. And I'll retract all I said and will believe blindly in the Flat Earth theory and I'll give you $100 & a high five. If you can't, then you do you, and I'ma do me. I never thought you needed my approval for anything and I don't need approval from you at all either. But I will not shut up. I refuse to be silent. Just like you wanna express you're point of you I will express mine. Even if it goes against what you think.

Also if you think 13 year olds I clown on are more grown than me because they are blindly believing some conspiracy videos posted by some guy on youtube named "markksargent420blazeit" without fact checking it because it fits a narrative that they were looking to confirm, then buddy you may wanna re-evaluate yourself lol. No judging tho

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
But like I told dude earlier. The worship of that star is prohibitted even in the old testament in Amos. The book of jerimiah said the savior was gona be born from a virgin woman. And jerimiah is in the old testament, the prophecies jews do believe. So how can they reject it?

At the same time the prophets who wrote these books are people who actually lived and are in records of working with kings of the time. Like how the prophet daniel is in history as actually being the only connection with those kings and God at that time. So its not like these stories are made up most of those things actually happend. Its hard to discern what's real and whats just a lesson in a made up story when they're next to each other But thats why you gotta look into shit yourself and nitpick at "facts" at least I do.

But there lies the problem, that shit was written in Hebrew and it was translated, your and my translations can change the whole book. That's why I look at catholic scripture AND Judaism scripture. Its not like the jews Don't just believe in jesus, in their Talmud jesus is burning in hot cum. So they believe of him. They just dont believe IN him.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
hahaha ooooh somebody's mad lol Shit I ain't no softy fam. I'm not scared of you. And the fact that you wanna fight me over not being on the same page as you regarding the flat earth thread on the internet just shows a lot about your character. Yes I play Pokémon, so the fuck what dawg. Its a hobby of mine that I enjoy. just like people enjoy playing Call Of Duty or Overwatch. Ain't nothing wrong with that. And I never worry about what the next mine is doing in terms of finance. There's people who make more money than me, and there's people that make less than I do. But I don't focus on that cause I'm in my own lane. So telling me that you make more than me at my two jobs does nothing to me. I could care less. If anything I applaud you for making more than someone who works 2 jobs and is doing it without regular employment. Kudos to you sir. (unless you're doing it by selling drugs or other crimes than ain't nothing commendable about getting money that way). I never called you an idiot in my post. I may heckle you, but Its what people do on here. If your in your feelings about it that's on you. Any idiot can do what I'm doing, good! If it makes me an idiot to live a comfortable life than call me an idiot all day. I welcome it. I'm not gonna be all "Aye fool I'ma fight you next time I see you cause you called me a mean name on the internet". That's kid shit bro and the only kid shit I fuck with is Pokémon. I'm too old to be doing any meet me behind the school after class to toss hands type shit. Did plenty of that at High School. Not bragging cause its nothing to be proud of. You can hate on college all you want but if any idiot can go to college and get a degree then I challenge you to go and get one for yourself. Go to school, get an A in every class and graduate and then show me a diploma. You don't gotta believe what they're teaching you, just get that A and gradute. Then let me know if any idiot can do it. Shit I'll up the anty, graduate from a University and prove to me that any idiot will do it. And I'll retract all I said and will believe blindly in the Flat Earth theory and I'll give you $100 & a high five. If you can't, then you do you, and I'ma do me. I never thought you needed my approval for anything and I don't need approval from you at all either. But I will not shut up. I refuse to be silent. Just like you wanna express you're point of you I will express mine. Even if it goes against what you think.

Also if you think 13 year olds I clown on are more grown than me because they are blindly believing some conspiracy videos posted by some guy on youtube named "markksargent420blazeit" without fact checking it because it fits a narrative that they were looking to confirm, then buddy you may wanna re-evaluate yourself lol. No judging tho

Nigga shut up. Aint nobody gona read your bullshit

Jun 21, 2006
But like I told dude earlier. The worship of that star is prohibitted even in the old testament in Amos. The book of jerimiah said the savior was gona be born from a virgin woman. And jerimiah is in the old testament, the prophecies jews do believe. So how can they reject it?

At the same time the prophets who wrote these books are people who actually lived and are in records of working with kings of the time. Like how the prophet daniel is in history as actually being the only connection with those kings and God at that time. So its not like these stories are made up most of those things actually happend. Its hard to discern what's real and whats just a lesson in a made up story when they're next to each other But thats why you gotta look into shit yourself and nitpick at "facts" at least I do.

But there lies the problem, that shit was written in Hebrew and it was translated, your and my translations can change the whole book. That's why I look at catholic scripture AND Judaism scripture. Its not like the jews Don't just believe in jesus, in their Talmud jesus is burning in hot cum. So they believe of him. They just dont believe IN him.
Dude, you don’t believe the earth is round eventhough there’s plenty of scientific evidence. In a post above you mention it’s strange that in some countries it’s illegal to question the holocaust. There are plenty of (still living) eyewitnesses and other evidence to prove that shit really happened. Germany admitted they did that shit.

You question all that, but here you are presenting as a fact a virgin gave birth to a baby 2000 years ago. We weren’t there. Maybe she got pregnant in a Roman gangbang orgy.

I can respect you for believing in God or whatever, but you sound like you’re out of touch with reality. You are slipping into darkness, man.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Dude, you don’t believe the earth is round eventhough there’s plenty of scientific evidence. In a post above you mention it’s strange that in some countries it’s illegal to question the holocaust. There are plenty of (still living) eyewitnesses and other evidence to prove that shit really happened. Germany admitted they did that shit.

You question all that, but here you are presenting as a fact a virgin gave birth to a baby 2000 years ago. We weren’t there. Maybe she got pregnant in a Roman gangbang orgy.

I can respect you for believing in God or whatever, but you sound like you’re out of touch with reality. You are slipping into darkness, man.

WAR Slippin' into darkness - YouTube
Theres plenty of scientific proof that proves we arnt even moving. Period. That whole bullshit that we're spinning and traveling cant even be SEEN. Einstein said it himself.
“I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment.” -Albert Einstein

So why do you still believe it?

That's where your confused. I'm not saying the holocaust didnt happen. It didnt happen how we were taught. The holocaust is so sensitive because actual people died. But not as many as they claim (they dropped 5 million deaths from the total when it was questioned) theres hundreds lf people who, yes are still alive and got interviewed about it and they claim they had fucking theaters and sports there. Did we get taught that? No. They hid the jews that said that shit wasnt bad. Theres video interviews HOURS long you can watch with people in Auschwitz and other camps talking about how it didnt go down the way they said. Almost One million people still died. But the whole dont question it its illegal raises flags for me. We can question ww1 and 2 because why? They're not hiding anything. Why cant you question the holocaust? People did and it raised plenty of flags because it didnt sit with what we were taught.

With the virgin Mary, you obviously didnt get what the point of me saying that is. But its good. I said jews believed that prophecy because its in the old testament. Yet when it "happened" they rejected the prophecy which they believed. No need for even saying the gangbang shit, that's out of pocket.

Last edited: