Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
You went from promoting your dope music, to being a conspiracy obsessed reddit user lol
There are bigger things than music. I havrnt written a song in half a year. Its not my priority. I do have unreleased songs that I'm not even gona put out. Unless my homie puts it out himself featuring a dude from TMH in oakland. For now I dont give two shits about music, I might get back on it but its no priority for me.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Ah okay. Is that old testament or New Testament? Are there pictures of this star in the bible? If not: how do you know they are the same stars?

And what is the importance of your discovery?

That magical ring with the star sounds dope though; I need me one of those!
Acts is new testament but its also the same thing as it says on Amos 5:26 which is old testament. So its mentioned in both new and old.

I dont know they are the same stars FOR SURE. But that star is the only star that the jews are said to have. And God warns them not to use it. The flag used to be the candle thing signafying the burning bush with Moses but it was changed later to the star.

Which is why I ask, where does it come from for a Jew. Because there is NO reference to a star being given or dubbed for David, ANYWHERE. There are pictures on the internet showing remphans star is the same as David's but I havent seen a actual reference book to see what it looks like but ss far as ive read and seen, its the same 6 pointed star.

The importance of my "discovery" isn't anything other than showing jews they are still idolizing a god that they were told not to since the old testament.

That ring of solomon isnt accepted by Catholics and is never mentioned in the bible other than that reference I said about jesus " using the same demon as solomon " for exorcisms. It is however real in Judaism. You can buy "solomons ring" from rabbis on the internet lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Acts is new testament but its also the same thing as it says on Amos 5:26 which is old testament. So its mentioned in both new and old.

I dont know they are the same stars FOR SURE. But that star is the only star that the jews are said to have. And God warns them not to use it. The flag used to be the candle thing signafying the burning bush with Moses but it was changed later to the star.

Which is why I ask, where does it come from for a Jew. Because there is NO reference to a star being given or dubbed for David, ANYWHERE. There are pictures on the internet showing remphans star is the same as David's but I havent seen a actual reference book to see what it looks like but ss far as ive read and seen, its the same 6 pointed star.

The importance of my "discovery" isn't anything other than showing jews they are still idolizing a god that they were told not to since the old testament.

That ring of solomon isnt accepted by Catholics and is never mentioned in the bible other than that reference I said about jesus " using the same demon as solomon " for exorcisms. It is however real in Judaism. You can buy "solomons ring" from rabbis on the internet lol
It's definitely the same star/symbol, but what Face-Me is saying they have different symbolic intentions. It doesn't make one any less than the other.

This is the thing though, Smiley, who told the Jews who they could and could not worship? Why did Jesus get a pass and hate on Solomon when he, as you describe it, was just thunder thiefin.... If God is in ALL things, then are not ALL things God.....? I comprehend the whole creator vs created argument, but I feel that is a defense mechanism to not answer the question. Mind you, Jesus was a creator of nothing but rebellion, the power of the 13.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
It's definitely the same star/symbol, but what Face-Me is saying they have different symbolic intentions. It doesn't make one any less than the other.

This is the thing though, Smiley, who told the Jews who they could and could not worship? Why did Jesus get a pass and hate on Solomon when he, as you describe it, was just thunder thiefin.... If God is in ALL things, then are not ALL things God.....? I comprehend the whole creator vs created argument, but I feel that is a defense mechanism to not answer the question. Mind you, Jesus was a creator of nothing but rebellion, the power of the 13.
Q
I can understand the different intentions but its like the ring itself. Catholics use it even tho its pagan origins. When I got married the priest said it was fine that we didnt want to use rings to show our bond it was never a catholic thing; its pagan. And for me whether or not the intention is good its still pagan. Like using a satanic candle and trying to bless somebody. The intentions are good but your using the wrong thing. So does intentions overthrow the symbol? For me it doesn't.

So face me, do you agree its remphans star but they used it for "good" even tho God says to not use it?

On acts 7 41 -43 God is talking to them.

And King David was thr best king according to scripture, he did everything he was told to. When he died he left it all to solomon who was to do the same. But like I said before , he left God and worshipped other gods. Its mostly all written in Kings. He had slaves, married 700 wives. Built temples for moloch and hundreds of other gods. So he was NOT the king David was nor the king God wanted him to be.

God gave solomon what he wanted and MORE yet he turned away. At the end of the day its up to US if we want to follow or not. Perfect example is all of the Book of Job. I finished it a couple months ago, it still resonates with me.

We have to discern good from bad. That is the gift/curse we have as humans. If it was up to God we would all be good, but since we have to CHOOSE between good and evil its up to US. I forget what passage it was but it was God talking to an angel and the angel said, look those men are bad amongst the good should we weed then out? And God said, No. For you could damage the good ones while cleaning the bad, let them be.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
So are you saying the Jews are misleading, and not Christians?
I dont feel like I'm catholic christian or any religion. I feel ALL of them have their downfalls in terms of how they choose to worship. I read the bible n try and discern life.
With that said.
Jews are misleading as well as Christians. But I feel the more important thing is if whether or not they know what they're doing. I feel jews do, and christians and catholics are blind to it all.

Remember we are "Goys"

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Lol
What does this have to do with the flat earth and the theory of relativity?
On the flat earth topic someone said it was funny that germans were discrediting a jew (einstein) and I said its not crazy to me that a jew was the one pushing the theory of relativity because if what I claim is true, his (einstein) god and my God arnt the same. So just how its funny that germans don't accept his view.
Its funny that Einstein's view is opposed to Gods given hes a Jew. Thats what I meant

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
like flat earth?

if thats the case, stick to music bc you suck at both.
Lmao I bet I do. I got people actually looking into real shit thanks to my music and to me asking questions. From my homies on the street, some ACTIVE ass mothafuckas to niggas who have been religious their whole lives. I know the power my voice has and dont need approval from you or anyone to know it; I can see it.

To think you know everything and your not being lied to is funny as fuck. One things for certain I dont know shit, and I acknowledge that. MAN some of us are so blind. Rather gossip about whats on tv than talk about what's in real life. Never stop asking questions cuz some of us settle for some petty ass answers for real tho.

But to each their own, at the end ignorance is bliss; and i'd rather be the asshole asking questions

Jun 21, 2006
On the flat earth topic someone said it was funny that germans were discrediting a jew (einstein) and I said its not crazy to me that a jew was the one pushing the theory of relativity because if what I claim is true, his (einstein) god and my God arnt the same. So just how its funny that germans don't accept his view.
Its funny that Einstein's view is opposed to Gods given hes a Jew. Thats what I meant
Yea, real funny man. I now understand what those two priests told you.

I've talked about this with two priests and they both gave me the "its not in scripture line" and I pushed to them what I thought it was and they both were kind of like whoa.
Did they give you any other wise words besides 'Whoa'?

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Yea, real funny man. I now understand what those two priests told you.

Did they give you any other wise words besides 'Whoa'?
Everyone has their own opinions. Which is why I ask everybody. One told me the story of the ring was not accepted and there for false. But didnt even want to go into why its not the star of rempham. He went to just say dont worry about it and just follow the word.

The other priest, a family friend told me that it very well could be the same star but it shouldnt matter to us because that's their problem. Hes the one who put me on the rabbi who said jesus was the messiah and got rejected by his people after he died. So who knows thsts why I ask shit

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
If you believe in God, you are either Jewish/Christian. Thats how it works.
The word also says if you dont have the son you dont have the father, and they reject Jesus so what father do they have? The jews who reject Jesus and hold the star of rempham as their flag and symbols are not the same God. There's been hundreds of gods, but One True God.

May 9, 2002
The word also says if you dont have the son you dont have the father, and they reject Jesus so what father do they have? The jews who reject Jesus and hold the star of rempham as their flag and symbols are not the same God. There's been hundreds of gods, but One True God.
There is no god, lets just get that out there right now.

What im saying is if you worship God, you are either christian or jewish. Its the same god. You say youre not "christian or catholic", but you read the bible, live by it, and have used the term "god" many times over. Therefore, you are Christian...as apparent by this thread titled "Jews".

If you believed in Allah or Krishna, im sure you would have said as such.