Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Acts 7: 43
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon

The Hebrews brought Remphan worship from Egypt. God tells them don't use that star, guess what star it is? The same 6 point star, of "David."

The same star on the flag.

solomon in solomons "testemeant" had a magical ring that had that star on it; which he used to build Jerusalem and catch and cast demons out.

I made a connection with something Jesus said on Mathew 12:22 with people asking if he was davids son and that he was using the same demon as solomon and therefor a demon himself. And he goes to say he casts them out in Gods name.

Jesus and solomon had funk. Jesus says lillies on a field have more glory and beauty than Solomon (Mathew 6: 29)He says "someone greater than Solomon" has arrived (Mathew 12: 42.) Solomon in scripture left God to worship hundreds of other gods. He married out of israel which was not allowed for they would worship other gods ans he did just that (kings 3:1). I feel that's another reason why they reject Jesus; He called Solomon whom they hold holy, a betrayer.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Smiley you may or may not be surprised at how many Jews who survived the Holocaust (not offspring but actual people who lived the ordeal) became Christian and/or Jesus believers after they were rescued..... I don't think there is any accurate data out there, but I believe it's significant. I also believe that the offspring from those people who don't believe in God at all is even more significant.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Smiley you may or may not be surprised at how many Jews who survived the Holocaust (not offspring but actual people who lived the ordeal) became Christian and/or Jesus believers after they were rescued..... I don't think there is any accurate data out there, but I believe it's significant. I also believe that the offspring from those people who don't believe in God at all is even more significant.

I'm with you on that. But that star had already been with them since before the holocaust. There's a verse in revelations talking about I know of those who say they are jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. N id read that after the star shit and I kind of connected the two but then again they were all "jews" at the time

Jul 12, 2002
Interesting. Got some reading for me on this? Did they possibly change religions because they thought remaining Jewish could put them at risk again to be killed in the future?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Interesting. Got some reading for me on this? Did they possibly change religions because they thought remaining Jewish could put them at risk again to be killed in the future?
That would be reasonable. I personally knew of some that believed in Jesus until they died, their children didn't practice organized religion at all, and their grandchildren (my age) were/are athiest. Obviously, my observations are an extremely small sample size of families, but I highly doubt they were unique when we speak of the actual families impacted by this event.

My corporation has a facility in Israel, and I have worked with many Israelis. They probably would have (reasonably) skewed my observation and opinion if I would have known them well enough to ask similar questions, but the Holocaust and slavery are obviously very sensitive subjects that we just don't go asking people whose families were impacted it whatever questions we like, well at least most of us. That is the stigmatism that plagues us as a species I think.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
That would be reasonable. I personally knew of some that believed in Jesus until they died, their children didn't practice organized religion at all, and their grandchildren (my age) were/are athiest. Obviously, my observations are an extremely small sample size of families, but I highly doubt they were unique when we speak of the actual families impacted by this event.

My corporation has a facility in Israel, and I have worked with many Israelis. They probably would have (reasonably) skewed my observation and opinion if I would have known them well enough to ask similar questions, but the Holocaust and slavery are obviously very sensitive subjects that we just don't go asking people whose families were impacted it whatever questions we like, well at least most of us. That is the stigmatism that plagues us as a species I think.
Thats dope man I want to visit but I saw tickets were over 5k so we'll see when that happens. Have you heard of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri and the note? Only reason I see people would discredit him is because its against their belief even tho he was holy to the jews before his claim

Jun 21, 2006
I wrote it a couple posts before yours. Its the star of remphan that is mentioned in Acts 7:43.
Ah okay. Is that old testament or New Testament? Are there pictures of this star in the bible? If not: how do you know they are the same stars?

And what is the importance of your discovery?

That magical ring with the star sounds dope though; I need me one of those!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Thats dope man I want to visit but I saw tickets were over 5k so we'll see when that happens. Have you heard of Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri and the note? Only reason I see people would discredit him is because its against their belief even tho he was holy to the jews before his claim
You went from promoting your dope music, to being a conspiracy obsessed reddit user lol