Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It's passed down through your mom's line. I am an Ashkenazi Jew (Russian Jew) my family on my mom's side immigrated from Russia on a boat to Buenos Aires in the late 1800s. Then they migrated north to Canada. We don't practice Jewishism. In fact, this was something I just learned about recently, but yeah that's what they say. I just say fuck it I'm a white canadian. I don't identify as a jew. But, apparently if I was like a certain age I could have got my birth right trip to Israel for free. But I'm too old now. Fuck jews.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
interesting. So if your mom has the "Jewish gene" and has all boys then they are considered Jews but if they have kids with a woman who isn't considered Jewish then that completely removes the Jewish side from the genes ?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
interesting. So if your mom has the "Jewish gene" and has all boys then they are considered Jews but if they have kids with a woman who isn't considered Jewish then that completely removes the Jewish side from the genes ?
Yeah if I ever had kids they don't get to be Jew in lineage. Maybe they can be Jewish in religion, I dunno. But they would probably have to get their bris. That's fucked up. I am probably spouting all kinds of incorrect info tho. Lets get a real Jew in here.
Face-Me @Face-Me

Feb 19, 2015
judaism is a race as well as a religion .. like what macjew said, if you born to a jewish mother, ur jewish by race no matter what. you can also convert to the religion of judaism tho and be any race. theres also different ethnicities within jews ala sephardic, ashkenazi, mizrahi, ethiopian, syrian, moroccan, etc.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
judaism is a race as well as a religion .. like what macjew said, if you born to a jewish mother, ur jewish by race no matter what. you can also convert to the religion of judaism tho and be any race. theres also different ethnicities within jews ala sephardic, ashkenazi, mizrahi, ethiopian, syrian, moroccan, etc.
So just because someone identifies as a Jew by race doesn't mean they are of Jewish religion ....is that what is considered a "secular Jew" ?

Jun 21, 2016
Race is based on genetics. I thought you were educated?

It's like Rachel Dolezal claiming to be black.

Or like you claiming that you are from the streets when in reality you live in a mansion from a gated community.

Feb 19, 2015
Race is based on genetics. I thought you were educated?

It's like Rachel Dolezal claiming to be black.

Or like you claiming that you are from the streets when in reality you live in a mansion from a gated community.

how many diff ways u wanna tell us u dropped out?