Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015

Hebrews...what "Father Abraham" was, no?

yes

the jews depicted in hollywood that u probably associate with the religion are mostly ashkenazi jews descending from Europe....go down to israel and peep the mediterranean jews if u wanna see diversity within the culture. theres a range in skin tone, dependent on what typa jew. aint no mizrahi or sephardic jews propagated, which is why u think the way u do brodie.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
One thing we all need to realize is that the Hebrew origin happened a REALLY long time ago, and it's probable that they were isolated from other racial / cultural groups and there was ZERO mixing. Therefore, anyone who isn't a certain description that fits what they originally were like are liars and not real Jews. They just racist rich white people who control the world and we need to get rid of em all.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
What's funny to me is that all these fools hating on jews go to church every sunday to pray to a dead jew. A Jew that they tortured and murdered and now they claim he died for their sins.... funny how the mind of white (non-jewish) men works if you think about it
Don't christians believe that the jews killed jesus tho.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
It's the kike grabbin the mic, respect, change of dialect
The way you live and think and breath
And filled up all will change it
Ruthless motherfucker mom, you know I can exchange it
Livin a higher level, you’re still fuckin with the devil
Nowhere to run and hide, I gotta slide in your dome
Give it a fisty cuffs, I gotta call my rhymes poems
Mazik does and Eric does, too
Sometimes I rock the cradle