Jason Genova and the Delray Misfits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I just discovered this whole shit show a few months ago, but this has been a "thing" for years.

This is the video that got me sucked into the whole thing. Jason is a delusional bodybuilder and thinks he should be a shoe-in as a 5% athlete (5% Fitness is a company ran by this huge 'roided-up dude named Rich Piana). Rich ignores his request so Jason calls for an "Order 66" in which all his piss troopers (fans) attack Rich's social media. Then Jason has the balls to go pull up on Piana at a bodybuilding expo. Rich offers to slap box him to call it even, but doesn't know Jason is "special" until he catches a bunch of shit for slapping him around.

It's a huge saga, so if you're interested here are some CliffsNotes:
Cliff notes of the Jason Genova saga

I forget who I saw in Freedom Town talking about it. It might have been ReSpawn @ReSpawn and BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So he isn't delusional, he is special needs and does not comprehend that he should not be a 5% athlete, there is a difference. Rich couldn't figure out Jason was special needs in the minute chat before slappin him around - he obviously is a special ed himself. Turns out they are on good terms. Shit happens.

Last edited:

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
So he isn't delusional, he is special needs and does not comprehend that he should not be a 5% athlete, there is a difference. Rich couldn't figure out Jason was special needs in the minute chat before slappin him around - he obviously is a special ed himself. Turns out they are on good terms. Shit happens.

ROUND F*CKING 2 - JASON (LORD VADER) GENOVA - PAID ME A VISIT - HANDS UP GOD DAMN IT - YouTube
yep i've been following

Jason is delusional as well as special needs

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

ROUND F*CKING 2 - JASON (LORD VADER) GENOVA - PAID ME A VISIT - HANDS UP GOD DAMN IT - YouTube

Rich Potato does come off as pretty dense sometimes, like almost incredibly dense, but you can't deny his hustling abilities. He has a multimillion dollar operation at this point selling cheap milk gallon jugs and shitty supplements and has several large properties and several sources of passive income and is set for life. He doesn't even really need to be putting himself out there like this still but probably likes to feed his ego

I usually throw on his videos while bored because it's funny to listen to him talk about stupid shit and his mannerisms and sayings are funny Goddamnit! lol.

If you want to to see some ridiculous shit Hood Rat Matt @Hood Rat Matt check out the Prophet muscle challenging rich piana videos; he's a delusional bodybuilder / boxer kinda like crazy locs in several ways; there's some obvious mental illness at hand. That beef has been going on over a year at this point. Rich challenged him to a fight in an MMA ring for like $10,000 then Prophet muscle completely disappeared for over a month now he's back talking shit

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
JASON GENOVA - ORDER 66 - SLAP BOXING - SQUASHED - FRIENDS - YouTube

Rich Potato does come off as pretty dense sometimes, like almost incredibly dense, but you can't deny his hustling abilities. He has a multimillion dollar operation at this point selling cheap milk gallon jugs and shitty supplements and has several large properties and several sources of passive income and is set for life. He doesn't even really need to be putting himself out there like this still but probably likes to feed his ego

I usually throw on his videos while bored because it's funny to listen to him talk about stupid shit and his mannerisms and sayings are funny Goddamnit! lol.

If you want to to see some ridiculous shit Hood Rat Matt @Hood Rat Matt check out the Prophet muscle challenging rich piana videos; he's a delusional bodybuilder / boxer kinda like crazy locs in several ways; there's some obvious mental illness at hand. That beef has been going on over a year at this point. Rich challenged him to a fight in an MMA ring for like $10,000 then Prophet muscle completely disappeared for over a month now he's back talking shit

Rich Piana's 5%er EXPOSES Prophet Muscle in real Life - Who is Prophet Muscle ? - YouTube
Yep I've been keeping up with that prophet pussy stuff too lol it's piss

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yep I've been keeping up with that prophet pussy stuff too lol it's piss
have you watched the older delray misfits videos? or a lot of them? basically what i'm getting at was do you know about the whole Lenny vs Dale Chance beef how Lenny's been talking shit for a ridiculously long time calling him fat and calling him weak, telling him to come down to the gym to face him like a man and he's going to kick his ass and all that lol he probably ranted about it in 10 different videos. Then finally dale chance visited

Here's the backstory kind of compiled into a video

then the first part of many (they broke it up into multiple videos)

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
have you watched the older delray misfits videos? or a lot of them? basically what i'm getting at was do you know about the whole Lenny vs Dale Chance beef how Lenny's been talking shit for a ridiculously long time calling him fat and calling him weak, telling him to come down to the gym to face him like a man and he's going to kick his ass and all that lol he probably ranted about it in 10 different videos. Then finally dale chance visited

Here's the backstory kind of compiled into a video

Dale Chance Big Lenny The Rivalry - YouTube

then the first part of many (they broke it up into multiple videos)

Lenny vs. Dale, The Showdown - Part 1 - YouTube
yes I binged on the videos a couple weeks ago so I'm all caught up lol

Dale was a short little beast, but I saw he competed in a bodybuilding show and he looked like shit. They were giving him a hard time on IG

Hood Rat Matt

Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Hgh gut. Know that from all the Sherdog "steroid experts"

Rich Piana is a big douche, but he's experimented on himself and talks about it for everyone else to make more informed decisions (and get lots of youtube views of course). This is definitely his most "liked" video