It's Friday Night!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
It's a Fubu Friday night...
Snakegang @Snakegang S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE VERSACERO @VERSACERO cheeto @cheeto

Nov 27, 2014
*on a goddam bender.......been drunk three times in 24 hours and this shit sucks...theres a pizza on my floor and I definitely didn't order it...6 boxes of black and milds...and I have three empty boxes of mac and cheese...wtf
Your describing my life last weekend I almost died I let this black Japanese broad drive me home after a night of drinking at university of beer I didn't realize how fucking drunk she was I honestly feared for my life! Got to my house I figured its time to fuck the first thing she does is yak all over my bathroom I spent the entire night trying to get some ass no sleep got out bed started drinking again she went home I had my neibors come over woke up Sunday my house looked like a frat party happened hella plates of food on the floor and a million empty bottles said fuck it started drinking again went to this bisexual bitches house drank some Jäger and weather St. Vincent woke up on her floor attempted to drive to work but my brain couldn't handle the freeway so I had to drive an hour on the surface streets through Sac to Rancho Cordova showed up to work looking like straight shit!

Feb 11, 2006
Your describing my life last weekend I almost died I let this black Japanese broad drive me home after a night of drinking at university of beer I didn't realize how fucking drunk she was I honestly feared for my life! Got to my house I figured its time to fuck the first thing she does is yak all over my bathroom I spent the entire night trying to get some ass no sleep got out bed started drinking again she went home I had my neibors come over woke up Sunday my house looked like a frat party happened hella plates of food on the floor and a million empty bottles said fuck it started drinking again went to this bisexual bitches house drank some Jäger and weather St. Vincent woke up on her floor attempted to drive to work but my brain couldn't handle the freeway so I had to drive an hour on the surface streets through Sac to Rancho Cordova showed up to work looking like straight shit!
I posted an inside joke that you wouldnt get but thanks for sharing your first adventure with aalcohol.