It's Friday Night!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
You're tripping, hit up Parlae or K bar, they're both coo on Friday & Saturday nights
I bar is cool, it's not that bad downtown I'm just use to SF / bay ... You can get into way more adventures Sac you kind of choose a spot and stick with it. But I been mostly meeting broads at the gym or online and they been choosing the spots. I don't have any homeboys here to kick it with yet.

Dec 11, 2006
I bar is cool, it's not that bad downtown I'm just use to SF / bay ... You can get into way more adventures Sac you kind of choose a spot and stick with it. But I been mostly meeting broads at the gym or online and they been choosing the spots. I don't have any homeboys here to kick it with yet.
where you stay at? if your in the south hit up Bob's bar in EG or Cinch on florin

Feb 11, 2006
MysticalOracle is that you again simpin online to hoes??

Nov 18, 2010
Your describing my life last weekend I almost died I let this black Japanese broad drive me home after a night of drinking at university of beer I didn't realize how fucking drunk she was I honestly feared for my life! Got to my house I figured its time to fuck the first thing she does is yak all over my bathroom I spent the entire night trying to get some ass no sleep got out bed started drinking again she went home I had my neibors come over woke up Sunday my house looked like a frat party happened hella plates of food on the floor and a million empty bottles said fuck it started drinking again went to this bisexual bitches house drank some Jäger and weather St. Vincent woke up on her floor attempted to drive to work but my brain couldn't handle the freeway so I had to drive an hour on the surface streets through Sac to Rancho Cordova showed up to work looking like straight shit!
That's one long ass sentence.

Props: Defy and Defy