Its Friday the 13th!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

How yall feelin????

so i wake up to this dumbass on good mornin sacramento jumpin around and dancin and tryin to rap while wearin a jason mask and orange jumpsuit.....i thought i was still dreamin for a second....lol.....

hahah and now this wierdo white dude at the desk was jus commenting on somethin..... he yells out "Yall need to step it up!!!!!" and he wearin one of them umbrella hats.....wtf?????:confused:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
im feelin great. bout to get blowed the fuck out today. hit the studio. grab a bottle and get it poppin.

C

CcytzO_Loc

yep i jus waked n baked.....i needed it after seein the jason mask rapper.....lol.....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
cant find my deodorant..had to use my wifes...cant find wallet...cell phone shut off..stained my left laces on my jordans(few drops from a slurpee)..and calls at work have nothing but errors one after another.. but i dont believe in friday 13th ... thast for gypsies and pagans

C

CcytzO_Loc

SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
haha. just wondering. even though im white that doesnt mean i dont hate racism.

yeah....well we aint racist...we hate everyone equally.....:siccness:

C

CcytzO_Loc

Gas One said:
i had to burn my jason mask. crime.

so i dont have one anymore
i think imma nightstalk tho tonight....tryna get a few sherm sticks tonight

get arrested or somethin
breathe heavy in the woods

when you try to get arrested it never happens...its when you really dont wanna go to jail that it sneaks up on you......

i aint smoked no lovely in years.....

Aug 11, 2006
i went to pick my nephew at school...well this school you gotta walk up to the school to get em, so i double park in front, go grab him, and go back to the car, get back and my shit won't start!.....and to top that shit off i left my cell phone at home....to make a long story short i had to walk back home...about 15 blocks to get a my battery charger.....yessir day starting out nice

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

jdubbulation said:
i went to pick my nephew at school...well this school you gotta walk up to the school to get em, so i double park in front, go grab him, and go back to the car, get back and my shit won't start!.....and to top that shit off i left my cell phone at home....to make a long story short i had to walk back home...about 15 blocks to get a my battery charger.....yessir day starting out nice

Haha shoulda jus walked to the school in the first place....