INSTAGRAM? - who's on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
this thought plays out in my head every night i lay it on a pillow to sleep

smh, were slowly moving into an age where nothing will remain secret
YOU'D BE SUPRISED HOW FAST YOUR PRIVACY IS GOING...

NOT TRYING TO DERAIL THIS THREAD...BUT BIG BROTHER IS REALLY WATCHING...

ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT SOME KIND OF CONTROVERSY OR REP THAT ATTRACTS ATTENTION.

THEY USE A PROGRAM CALLED ACCURINT THAT TRACKS DOWN GENERATIONS OF FAMILIES,ACQUAINTENCES,CELL PHONE NUMBERS,ADDRESSES,VEHICLES, AND ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SHIT.

THE DAYS OF THEM REALLY WORKING HARD TO GET LEADS ARE GONE...

THEY CAN OBTAIN WARRANTS JUST BASED ON THIS PROGRAM

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Mar 17, 2006
Anyone with an iPhone who snaps pics on Instagram needs to try using Hipstamatic!

It has WAY better filters and has upload to Instagram so you don't miss a beat. Don't get me wrong, Instagram has some nice filters but Hipstamatic is killin it and just as easy to use.

STRATEGY

Jul 25, 2007
AND FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...THEY CAN SUBPOENA YOUR PHONE RECORDS WITHOUT YOU EVER KNOWING.
Thats why I still use some jenky key pad motorola phone. All I need is to make calls and receive text messages. I dont need to play games, snap pictures then rush them on Bragbook to show off or dry snitch on myself and tweet about my every move and where im going.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Thats why I still use some jenky key pad motorola phone. All I need is to make calls and receive text messages. I dont need to play games, snap pictures then rush them on Bragbook to show off or dry snitch on myself and tweet about my every move and where im going.
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED. DONT FORGET TO PULL THE BATTERY OUT IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU NEED TOO.

Nov 7, 2006
i dont get it. so facebook you can post pics and text whatever you want then something comes out called twitter. with that you can post pics but only text a certain amount but then something else comes out called instagram. with that you now basically have pictures.... lol hopefully the next hit thing is nothing judging by the way it's going so far. fuck all of them, except facebook. i can respect facebook a little bit.

Dec 3, 2009
Yeah FUCK a smart phone....l they use that to track and monitor people...
i use a cheap phone..

best way to to buy prepaid phones under a fake name...
then just throw it away and burn the chip... when you're done with it..

rememeber the only way to destroy the chip in the phone is to burn it...
Terminator 2 taught us this...

but yeah fuck paying 600 to be inslaved lol....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Yeah FUCK a smart phone....l they use that to track and monitor people...
i use a cheap phone..
they can still follow you under a cheap phone dude

you just have less options to hide than people with smart phones

nice try tho lol

if they wanna track you they know where you live, they can go throughout your entire phone history temp phone or not because the phone is being used from you

trust me if they pay 50,000 to track you they aint gonna get duped by you using a burnout
just FYI if you ever actually get followed. you might wanna know that.

they can check any electronic shit used in the circumference of your house, and PS they can bug your car outside your house and hear every single thing on your shit phone while you drive just so you know

its not like youre a drug kingpin anyway, but yeah

Jul 25, 2007
they can still follow you under a cheap phone dude

you just have less options to hide than people with smart phones

nice try tho lol

if they wanna track you they know where you live, they can go throughout your entire phone history temp phone or not because the phone is being used from you

trust me if they pay 50,000 to track you they aint gonna get duped by you using a burnout
just FYI if you ever actually get followed. you might wanna know that.

they can check any electronic shit used in the circumference of your house, and PS they can bug your car outside your house and hear every single thing on your shit phone while you drive just so you know

its not like youre a drug kingpin anyway, but yeah
they can track where you live and text messages ill give you that but with a smart phone, they know your every move since it got GPS. Also, if you got social media sites where you expose yourself. If your a legit business man or artist, its no problem but I doubt dudes in the Mafia even fucks with todays technology.