Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I've been on here 12+ years (like a lot of other posters) and never once has my family or their info been brought up. I definitely don't condone the family info being put out there, but you brought that shit on yourself Incisions.

Even with your terrible reputation on this forum, you decided to make a thread about a chick you supposedly fucked. You should have known that people on this forum were going to question it. When they did question it, your reaction was "ya'll riding nuts, you gets no pussy in real life, you got no game blah blah blah." And you just kept talking a gang of shit and from there and it snowballed till your family's info was posted. You could have just said, "Fine, you guys don't have to believe me. It is what it is." and kept it moving, but you didn't.

You pretty much started a fire, threw gasoline on it, and now you're upset because the fire you started got out of control.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
bru u look like a retarded farmer, what are u talkin about? even malki shitted on u....ur just lucky u been here long enough to be part of the pact, otherwise u woulda BEEN laughed off this site
oh little bitch doesnt fit in, common theme in your life huh?