Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
deleting the thread dosent stop siccness users from being able to find your parents personal info though, so thats something youre going to have to deal with beyond siccness.

at the end of the day if youre gonna be fighting with people on here, you know how siccness rolls. you need to protect your personal information before you start getting into it with a whole message board. just saying.
naah, bru, tbh I didn't know... I remember dana tellin sic members that family was outa the equation, 2 leave em out of it, n shit like that a couple months back.. i duno if dana is a mod tho, I might be trippin

but if u cool wit that kinda fuckery on ur site, that's on u...im not here 2 tell u how 2 run this shit, the site been doin good as is

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
naah, bru, tbh I didn't know... I remember dana tellin members that family was outa the equation, 2 leave em out of it, n shit like that a couple months back.. i duno if dana is a mod tho, I might be trippin
yeah dana mods, but moderators arent babysitters. dana or any other mod can suggest that the members of this site dont publically post information regarding family members but we cant stop those members from doing what they please. you have to realize that if you egg people on and disrespect people theres going to be some sort of repercussions for doing so. but with that said i also think if you leave yourself open for attacks on your family or yourself by having that information readily available or searchable, you havent completely thought out what the internet is capable of doing in response.

i mean, next time...you might just wanna watch whom you talk shit about. because you werent exactly innocent yourself.

were all grown here, or atleast to my knowledge. so if you go about fighting a battle that you know you couldnt win, you decided on your own to do that. i can only do so much to protect a person on this site. you can protect yourself & your family a hundred times more than i can.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2011
yeah dana mods, but moderators arent babysitters. dana or any other mod can suggest that the members of this site dont publically post information regarding family members but we cant stop those members from doing what they please. you have to realize that if you egg people on and disrespect people theres going to be some sort of repercussions for doing so. but with that said i also think if you leave yourself open for attacks on your family or yourself by having that information readily available or searchable, you havent completely thought out what the internet is capable of doing in response.

i mean, next time...you might just wanna watch whom you talk shit about. because you werent exactly innocent yourself.

were all grown here, or atleast to my knowledge. so if you go about fighting a battle that you know you couldnt win, you decided on your own to do that. i can only do so much to protect a person on this site. you can protect yourself & your family a hundred times more than i can.

i mean, if cats guna talk shit, i'ma talk shit back...that's the name of the game, am i wrong? i don't come at any1 wrong outa nowhere, i consider myself a civil dude wit morals n standards...meaning, if i had personal info of members families here, i wouldn't go around postin that shit n tryna contact 'em over forum drama. 2 me, that's bitch shit, and i'm innocent in the regard that if u beefin wit me, u can rest assured that ima keep it between me n u.

Feb 11, 2006
i mean, if cats guna talk shit, i'ma talk shit back...that's the name of the game, am i wrong? i don't come at any1 wrong outa nowhere, i consider myself a civil dude wit morals n standards...meaning, if i had personal info of members families here, i wouldn't go around postin that shit n tryna contact 'em over forum drama. 2 me, that's bitch shit, and i'm innocent in the regard that if u beefin wit me, u can rest assured that ima keep it between me n u.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean, if cats guna talk shit, i'ma talk shit back...that's the name of the game, am i wrong
sure, but at the same time, if someone decides to take it there with you on some out of bounds shit, its also gonna be your job to deal with it.

and i hear you about morals & standards, but were all different. and when your mother dosent exactly look the worst in the world, youre gonna have some people that might go there. my homeboy was a mommas boy but his mom was a stripper and had a fat ass, we fucked with him over his mom his entire childhood. until i was old enough to personally be cool with his mom. ;)

at that point, you decided to fight with someone and i cant intervene to save anyone. plus to keep it real if im not mistaken this is not the first time your mom has been brought up in threads so technically you should know better than to put your mother in duress like so. all this internet shit talk has started to directly effect your parents, so at some point you gotta be the better man and do what it takes to not get your family harrassed. even if that means not talking shit in response to people or continuously egging them on.

you kinda made your bed & gotta lie in it at this point. i feel a little sorry for you but i cant do much about it at this point.

someone did that shit to me they need to worry about breathing without a respirator before the week is over.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2011
sure, but at the same time, if someone decides to take it there with you on some out of bounds shit, its also gonna be your job to deal with it.

and i hear you about morals & standards, but were all different. and when your mother dosent exactly look the worst in the world, youre gonna have some people that might go there. my homeboy was a mommas boy but his mom was a stripper and had a fat ass, we fucked with him over his mom his entire childhood. until i was old enough to personally be cool with his mom. ;)

at that point, you decided to fight with someone and i cant intervene to save anyone. plus to keep it real if im not mistaken this is not the first time your mom has been brought up in threads so technically you should know better than to put your mother in duress like so. all this internet shit talk has started to directly effect your parents, so at some point you gotta be the better man and do what it takes to not get your family harrassed. even if that means not talking shit in response to people or continuously egging them on.

you kinda made your bed & gotta lie in it at this point. i feel a little sorry for you but i cant do much about it at this point.

someone did that shit to me they need to worry about breathing without a respirator before the week is over.
I feel ya....as far as that last sentence, if this was real life, it'd be a whole nother story....but im not bout 2 track down a bunch of random internet trolls on some billy madison checklist shit, I do feel where u comin from, tho

Aug 17, 2011
imagine a siccness wit no hatten

every bay rapper would be postin here right now.....as funny as some of the roasts are, cats here shootin themselves in the mufuckin foot by keepin a close community of 15 regulars who are untouchable and shittin on any1 else who slides thru. check the-coli. siccness would be doin those kinda numbers if it wasn't for the pact mentality.

Aug 17, 2011
bru u look like a retarded farmer, what are u talkin about? even malki shitted on u....ur just lucky u been here long enough to be part of the pact, otherwise u woulda BEEN laughed off this site