Incest Is Funny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I never even heard of that site. The only football message boards I fuck with are on here (Sports Forum), The Steelers Board and some youth football boards which I am not active in anymore...

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Then throw on that classic movie "Jazzo's Trip" and keep it on repeat over and over...
That'd be quite a flashback....

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, a 10 strip early in the morning summer circa 1992 used to be MY SHIT!!! go to the homies house & get at his older sister & her friends, high ass shit!

good times, good times.
Yeah I vaguely remember those years...bit of a blur

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, a 10 strip early in the morning summer circa 1992 used to be MY SHIT!!! go to the homies house & get at his older sister & her friends, high ass shit!

good times, good times.
My homie used to get purple and blue gel tabs from Portland cheap as fuck and bring them back up here to Seattle by the book. Like just straight 20-30 sheets of gel tabs, sitting there cutting them up with him to sell and taking 3 or 4 of them at a time.

And yet I wonder why my brain is so fucking fried sometimes lol.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
My homie used to get purple and blue gel tabs from Portland cheap as fuck and bring them back up here to Seattle by the book. Like just straight 20-30 sheets of gel tabs, sitting there cutting them up with him to sell and taking 3 or 4 of them at a time.

And yet I wonder why my brain is so fucking fried sometimes lol.

That's some funny shit, because I use to buy books of that shit and many other kinds in the early 90's. I would get them from Eugene, OR and slang them here in Portland, OR in the early 90's. I sold everything from Sheets, Qtrs., down to the hit! I'm sure we were probably connected somehow and didn't even know it...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Haha, yeah, he had the hook up for a few years. From around 95 until 97. And yes, I've seen damn near every one of those blotters up here back in the Seattle area back in the day at some point. The red witches, Zs, peace symbols, and the bottom right one we used to get all the time around here.