I'm back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I apologize, kinda, for my xanex induced meltdown and whatever else I said or did when I begged to get banned. But I'm back and I miss you guys.
Bro I was literly asking myself where u been at. I stopped using instagram but remembered ur crazy ass pictures on there lol glad youre back

Feb 19, 2015
I still need to ship you that cd. Fuck my memory sucks. Xanex permanently altered my mind. I'm free tonight I think I'll text you bro
lol i stopped fuckin wit xanax cuz i would just eat a bunch n knock out .. would wake up the next day n forget everything that happened the night before.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
It varied for sure,but around thanksgiving which was my worst I was taking like 3 2mg green press pills a day. But I was mostly getting these pressed ones that were sometimes crazy strong, and sometimes cut. So it's really hard to say.
that's why I asked. I got a reliable connect and I only take them when I need them (and only like a 1/4 or 1/8 bar at a time), but those presses can be really unpredictable. Foos be dying trying to party with them

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Man I quit Xanax cold turkey last year and it was absolute hell. I'm still feeling the after effects to this day, I would never wish that on anyone. No withdraw I've ever went thru compares to that. It was 2 months straight of feeling like you are dying or going completely insane. Just going outside and hearing the wind blow was enough to make me want to crawl out of my skin. Fuck Xanax.