If you had to fuck a dead girl who would it be?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2011
If you were on some brotha lynch shit and you had to fuck a dead body who would it be?

The rules are she has to be dead now and there is a gun to your kids head if you dont pick one.

I'd fuck Left Eye

.... I was going to say Alieya but I felt wrong about that

May 16, 2002
If you were on some brotha lynch shit and you had to fuck a dead body who would it be?

The rules are she has to be dead now and there is a gun to your kids head if you dont pick one.

I'd fuck Left Eye

.... I was going to say Alieya but I felt wrong about that

LMFAO! You feeling wrong about fucking Aaliyah's corpse, but Left Eye's dead corpse is okay LOL!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!

I been working within this field for many years. And never in my life have I ever for the sake of me, ever ever thought of doing some shit like that. Yes, I admit in my line of work we'll joke about this and other things, but doing it would be on a whole different level.

I tend to look at this thread as somebody who's listened to, too much Brotha Lynch & watched one too many creepy movies to even consider this to be a good thread.