If you could bring one person back from the dead who would it be and why?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2005
wtf? really though, what's funny about someone's homie getting killed?

should change your name to saladtossingking
LISTEN YOU LITTLE FAGGET, IT WAS FUNNY TO ME THAT DUDE WOULD BRING HIS HOMEBOY BACK JUST FOR A FIST FIGHT RATHER THEN TO JUST LIVE AGAIN... AND LOL!!! @ THAT NAME CHANGE! THATS ONLY A BAD THING WHEN TALKING ABOUT A MAN-ASS EATERS LIKE URSELF.....

May 2, 2002
LISTEN YOU LITTLE FAGGET, IT WAS FUNNY TO ME THAT DUDE WOULD BRING HIS HOMEBOY BACK JUST FOR A FIST FIGHT RATHER THEN TO JUST LIVE AGAIN... AND LOL!!! @ THAT NAME CHANGE! THATS ONLY A BAD THING WHEN TALKING ABOUT A MAN-ASS EATERS LIKE URSELF.....
you still a bitch.. only bitches find death funny. ya bitch.

Mar 25, 2005
I thought maybe I didnt put deodorant on this morning, or maybe had some onions or something.

....it's now 5pm PST & I JUST realized I got an 8th of some SUPER in my pocket.

yee for me!

I'm burnin in t-minus 15 mins & counting.
LMAO!!! THAT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS WORKING UP THERE AND I STILL SMOKED....THIS DUMB ASS INDIAN DUDE AND AN ENGINEER AT THAT, STARTS LOOKING AROUND THE WHOLE SECOND FLOOR SERIOUSLY LIKE HE WAS ON A HUNT...SO AROUND THE 3RD TIME I SEE HIM COME AROUND MY DESK I ASK HIM WHATS UP AND THIS FOOL TELLS ME IN HIS INDIAN ASS ACSENT " I THINK A SKUNK SOME HOW GOT UP HERE"...SO I HAD TO MAKE A QUICK DROP OFF AT THE CAR...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
My grandfather so I could show him that I really made something out of myself, cause he was the only one who believed in me.

Then I'd bring Eric Wright back...

Jun 10, 2002
Would love to bring my mom back but at the same time she would die again later on so wouldnt be worth it. and also my Uncle because It fucks with me everytime my grandmother talks about him and him dying I see the pain in her eyes.

Aug 20, 2003
side note:

Tri-tip tuesdays @ St. Johns was off the hook this week.

fyi.

NO NO NO MY FRIEND TRI TIP FRIDAYS AT TIME DELI OF BASCOM ARE THE SHIZNIT LOL.

ID BRING BACK MY GRANDFATHER SO HE COULD KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT GO DOWN THE PATH HE WANTED,IM ALIVE AND DOING COOL,N MAKING MUSIC.

ID BRING BACK BOB MARLEY CAUSE HE WAS AHEAD OF HIS TIME.

ID BRING BACK BRUCE LEE CAUSE HE WOULD OF MADE MORE UNTOUCHABLE KUNG FU FLICKS....

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
ok yes tough decision i would say Pac cuz i honestly think the game might not be as soft as it is today.
That nigga kept good hip hop music in the mainstream.
after he went niggaz started falling off left and right.

Aug 5, 2002
My one person would be Jesus, so he could clear the air of bullshit religon and point me to the direction of the most potent flame on earth.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
malcom, mlk, jfk, ceaser chavez, mother teresa

either one would be ok by me

artist, off top mac dre for the reason dana said. half these rappers wouldnt be "going dumb"

Feb 5, 2006
I thought maybe I didnt put deodorant on this morning, or maybe had some onions or something.

....it's now 5pm PST & I JUST realized I got an 8th of some SUPER in my pocket.

yee for me!

I'm burnin in t-minus 15 mins & counting.

IF IT SMELLS LIKE MUST OR ONIONS, IT IS NOT NO SUPER. LOL