I repeat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
so ur doc said if you lose 107ibs you would still be obese? that's cold! how much do you weigh now? the most Ive been is 355ibs im at 280 right now. Luckly Im tall 6'2, so I don't look all that heavy, but Id like to be at 225ibs, that's where I was in high school.

GEMINI Take care of yourself tho folx!

Jul 12, 2002
so ur doc said if you lose 107ibs you would still be obese? that's cold! how much do you weigh now? the most Ive been is 355ibs im at 280 right now. Luckly Im tall 6'2, so I don't look all that heavy, but Id like to be at 225ibs, that's where I was in high school.

GEMINI Take care of yourself tho folx!
You were once 355ibs??? That's a lot of irritable bowel syndromes breh.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm biased but I tell everyone I know if they want to truly lose weight, i'm not talking few pounds - literally have it melt off - join a MMA gym, and eat clean. I sound like a broken record.

1. Vast majority don't have the will power to push themselves to tipping point during work outs - in a MMA/ Crossfit gym you are surrounded by people and will be called out if your slacking - meaning you will always get pushed harder, then you would push yourself.

2. Your in a team environment, accountability helps keep you on track for your goal. Doesn't hurt surrounding yourself with some health nuts few times a week.

3. High intensity training, is known to burn crazy amount of fat, and help with hormone levels.

Last edited: